Chapter 27

“Hello, I am Kim Heeyeon, the PD in charge of the Shining Star project.”

Kim Heeyeon had a unique way of speaking with a soft, lingering tone. Despite being in her early to mid-30s, her face looked so youthful that she could have been mistaken for a college student.

Because of these characteristics, everyone who met Kim Heeyeon for the first time had the same thought: Ah, she must be easy to work with.

“Hello! We are The Dawn.”

“Did you arrive an hour early today?”

“Oh, yes!”

“I told you to come on time since our schedule is tight.”

And that thought would be shattered within five minutes for anyone.

“Do we have any foreign members who don’t understand Korean?”

“PD, the camera is on!”

“We’re the ones editing. What’s there to be scared of?”

“PD!”

Same as always…

When everyone was at a loss for words, the assistant director (AD) glanced around discreetly. The manager then waved his hands in surprise, remembering that the important person here wasn’t a popular idol but a successful PD.

“I apologize. There must have been a miscommunication on our end.”

“Next time, I hope you come at the scheduled time.”

Did people usually get scolded for coming late and not because they came in early?

Everyone looked puzzled, but it was clear that Kim Heeyeon, who had stayed up all night, was irritable. No, she acted like she had a problem with the program.

As Kim Heeyeon came out of the break room, she yawned continuously and waved the proposal around.

“Well, since we’re here, let’s start… You’re called The Dawn, right? A big hit plan. It’s quite the topic.”

“Yes, the members of The Dawn are really hardworking friends.”

“Hard work doesn’t always pay off.”

Kim Heeyeon sighed deeply. The members’ faces stiffened, realizing the meaning behind her words.

“Starting from the left, Seong Jiwon, Kim Seonghyeon…”

Kim Heeyeon slowly recited the names, seemingly determined to work. I tried my best to maintain a calm demeanor as the last name to be called.

“…And Seo Hoyun.”

“…”

“Hmm…”

Kim Heeyeon stared at me for unusually long, tilting her head.

Why is she doing this?

Cold sweat began to run down my back.

Could she have recognized me?

No, that’s impossible.

Lim Hyeonsu and Joo Woosung lost their memories of me. This world belonged to idol Seo Hoyun, not PD Seo Hoyun.

As expected, Kim Heeyeon nodded.

“Seo Hoyun… You’re really handsome.”

“… Thank you.”

“You look like you’d come out great on camera. You have a certain charisma…”

As Seo Hoyun heard that…