Chapter 122

– Planning Team Lee Jihyeon: Lea Purple?

…She’s like a ghost.

I let out a snicker and waited for a moment.

– Planning Team Lee Jihyeon: First of all

– Planning Team Lee Jihyeon: Absolutely

– Planning Team Lee Jihyeon: Do not ever touch them

– Me: ㅋㅋ

I sent a reply laden with the meaning, “You think I’m out of my mind?”

It was something both Lea Purple and I were already aware of.

What I wanted from Jihyeon was a way to somehow make this Bluetooth Circus Troupe look cooler, even if just conceptually.

– Me: You know what I’m asking, right?

– Me: Ah, I’m really looking forward to this one too

– Planning Team Lee Jihyeon: ㅎ

Jihyeon’s replies stopped for a bit.

She wasn’t the same Jihyeon who used to excitedly spill out her favorite ideas in front of the team leader with sparkling eyes.

She had leveled up, so to speak. Of course, it was in a dark attribute.

– Planning Team Lee Jihyeon: Um… Hoyun-ssi

– Planning Team Lee Jihyeon: Actually, I’ve been really tired these days because of too much workㅜ;;

– Planning Team Lee Jihyeon: And there’s this new event for my favorite character startingㅜ and I failed at my last attemptㅜ

– Planning Team Lee Jihyeon: To get even one special card of our Celestial Pilot, I’d need to spin at least a hundred times… and that’s not even enough to fully max it out…

What are you talking about…?

…Was she asking for a bonus? I barely deciphered her meanings.

I didn’t care whether Jihyeon got the game cards she wanted, and I didn’t even understand some of the words, but I was willing to grant her wish.

Of course, it wasn’t my money, but the company’s.

– Me: CEO ㄱ

– Planning Team Lee Jihyeon: Is double possible?

– Me: ㅋㅋWhat do you take me for?

– Me: Of course, I’ll make sure you get your favorite cards

– Me: No matter how many ^^

– Planning Team Lee Jihyeon: ㅇㅏ

– Planning Team Lee Jihyeon: I’ll sort it out and send it to you via email ^^! As expected, The Dawn’s top visual gets things done quickly, the best~

“Jihyeon is funny, isn’t she?”

I chuckled and turned off my phone.

It was rewarding to see that the foundation I had solidly built up within the company, starting with the Jeong Dajun incident and then periodically causing some ruckus, was paying off.

While enjoying the slightly chilly breeze, which felt refreshing, I sensed someone behind me.

“Why?”

“…Ah.”

Expecting it to be one of our members, I turned around emotionlessly, only to see Lea Purple’s main dancer fidgeting with her fingers, wondering how to start a conversation.