Chapter 38

“Ahhhh!”

“Seo Hoyun, you piece of trash!”

“What? What did you just say?”

The fandom fight was just about to become a physical brawl when security guards intervened.

No one had expected it, but it was an unbelievable result that everyone had thought, “No way, no way.” Security guards barely stopped the fight, escorted some fans out, and an icy silence settled in the venue.

“… Damn…”

Today’s members failed to control themselves as one of them burned a piece of bread and hurriedly covered their mouth.[1]

“Today will receive negative points! The total is now in the negatives….”

“Cancel the program! Get rid of it!”

I didn’t manage my expression either. I was so damn refreshed and relieved. Why would I control my face?

Looking at the members, none seemed to think I would call out Today. They all stopped in their tracks like meerkats.

“H-hey, hyung.”

A staff member quickly approached me, and I handed the mic over. I then greeted some fans with very cool expressions and retreated to where the other groups were.

The situation had become much more intense than expected, and the staff members gave hints to quickly finish and wrap up.

Yu Jia took the mic and drove the final nail.

“Today’s score of 4,200 will be in the negatives. Please show the current total.”

Not only Today but also everyone else couldn’t close their mouths. Today, who had the most recognition, instantly became 5th place just before Nightmare. It was a pitiful sight.

“I’m really looking forward to seeing if Today can make a comeback. Until the next competition, please stay tuned.”

The broadcast ending greetings were finished, and Yu Jia glanced at the idol groups on stage. Only then did the red light on the camera turn off, and everyone quickly bowed their heads and hurriedly got off the stage without properly exchanging greetings.

“Get down, get down.”

“Go quickly!”

No one dared to look at the audience.

Of course, I was the only one who leisurely walked up to the fans, greeted them, and checked the situation as I entered. The atmosphere was almost like thin ice, where a fistfight could break out at any moment.

As soon as we arrived at the backstage waiting room, Yu Hyeok grabbed me by the collar.

“You bastard!”

The VJ following us was also startled and hesitated about whether to turn off the camera.

“What the hell are you doing?”

“Hmm.”

“I didn’t know you were really crazy.”

The other members of Today also crowded around.

They wouldn’t dare to start a fight here, would they?

At that moment, Kim Seonghyeon suddenly stepped in between us.

“Hey, let go.”

“Hey? Did you just say ‘hey’ to me?”

“Didn’t you say it was fine to call you ‘hey’ last time?”[2]