Chapter 114

“Let’s eat a heart-thumping salad.”

It was a song recently trending among the general public, set to the theme of an old animation.

The special characteristic of this song was that it emphasized cuteness without fail.

[?????]

[Guys??? No way??????]

Everyone rushed over in a frenzy.

Clicking on the video, Kang Ichae, Jeong Dajun, and Seong Jiwon appeared standing in a row with their eyes closed against a kitchen backdrop drawn in cute, pastel-colored cartoon style. As the intro music started, they opened their eyes and began to sway, hands on hips and heels lifting and lowering in rhythm.

“Squeeze some lemon!

How tasty it’ll be, my heart is thumping!

My lovely salad!

Squeeze some grapefruit!

How fresh it’ll be, my heart is fluttering!

My super tasty salad!”

Despite being three tall and robust men, they matched the song’s cute lyrics perfectly, pretending to drizzle dressing and mime eating.

Angelic Seong Jiwon with perfect features, roguishly charming Kang Ichae, and the youngest gangster mouse Jeong Dajun with an old anime opening song? It was a sure-win combination.

[Aaaahhhhhh]

[Cute to the point of kijul][1]

[Oh my God, are these the same guys from “Kill the Lights”?? Why are they so good???]

All danced cheerfully without a hint of embarrassment, especially the youngest, Jeong Dajun, who seemed to be flying.

[Ah, Jeong Dajun ah!!! So cute]

[He must have really watched this anime, feels like a front-row enthusiast

└ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thinking about it, Dajun’s age fits perfectly]

Everyone watched him fondly, and then, with the last verse of the first stanza, the three pointed to the side with their index fingers and grinned, hinting at something more to come.

[Oh no, could it be]

Indeed.

[The hyungs too?!?!]

They set up the first verse with members who fit well or were shamelessly confident to catch viewers off guard, then deliberately handed over the second verse to the two least suitable members. As the interlude played on a black screen, fans erupted in reaction.

[I’m not expecting anything, whatever comes is fine, I’m not expecting at all]

This time, Seo Hoyun and Kim Seonghyeon stood against a background of cute, colorful flowers, taking deep breaths.

[Ack, I was actually expecting a lot!! Thank you!!!!]

[Kijul]

Dressed in white sweatshirts, they stood with serious faces, mismatched with the cutesy melody, then (finally) started bouncing their feet on the first verse.

[Hoyun-aaah!!!!!]

[Ah, Kim Seonghyeon Kim Seonghyeon Kim Seonghyeon]

“Mix the salad in a bowl, mix and mix!

Crush the avocado, crush it!

If it’s a bit bland, sprinkle some salt~

Cheer up, your gloomy mood will fly away!”