Chapter 108

– Me: Mr. Joo Woosung

I sent a text after a long time without any context, and it didn’t take long for Joo Woosung’s reply to come.

– Joo Woosung: ㅎㅎ;

– Joo Woosung: What

– Me: Are you messing with me?

“This punk….”

I stared at my phone, baffled, when quickly a message popped up with Joo Woosung’s excuse.

– Joo Woosung: Ah~ You thought I’d remember?

– Joo Woosung: I can barely remember my own schedule, let alone The Dawn’s

I had no choice but to know.

Even someone as clueless as Daepaseong would gather all sorts of information before making a comeback.

But of course, since I was clueless, I had no idea about Black Call’s comeback.

Surely, they knew and proceeded as scheduled since postponing the already confirmed comeback was difficult, and there seemed to be no disadvantage for them at the time.

Making a fuss about it seemed too petty.

Furthermore, we couldn’t postpone our schedule due to the schedules lined up behind us.

Simply put?

It means we were screwed.

I was so annoyed to reply that I ended up staring at my phone without answering.

Suddenly, Joo Woosung went off on a big rant.

– Joo Woosung: No… now that I think about it, Seo Hoyun, it’s absurd

– Joo Woosung: You also did wrong last time

– Joo Woosung: You only contact your senior when this happens

– Joo Woosung: Is your friendship with Woosung a joke???

– Me: ㅇ

I thoughtfully responded and pushed my phone aside.

“What are you doing?”

“Just… chatting with an ungrateful jerk…”

“Hmm?”

Two songs that we arranged after receiving them from overseas, and four songs that Kang Ichae worked on.

The first mini-album, consisting of six songs, was extremely tough, even though we had several months of work.

Even more so, Daepaseong seemed to purposefully run us ragged after renewing the contract ratio.

They crammed even minor events into our spare time, from college festivals to small events.

For the past few months, I’ve only been sleeping for about 3-4 hours a day.

Everyone in the recording studio was like a zombie, and then the manager rushed over with a drink.

“But the title this time is so good!”

“Manager…”

“Drink this and go!”

…At least my anger subsided a bit.

I was eating a frappuccino topped with lots of whipped cream and getting a sugar rush when Seong Jiwon spoke to Kang Ichae.

“Can you play it again?”

“Sure. Of course.”

As Kang Ichae tapped the keyboard, the music flowed out.