Chapter 64

"...Do you still have someone to see?"

"No, um... I was just going to leave, but I'm a little curious."

About what?

However, contrary to his words, Min Jiheon yawned as if he was not interested and rubbed his eyes.

I was about to ask what he was curious about when an icy feeling came over me again.

Uh-huh!

Let's not ask.

I turned my head and tried to move on. If his dialogue window doesn't even pop up, he's definitely not helpful in progressing the scenario.

"Well then, I'll be going."

"Aren't you going to act, Seo Hoyun?"

"...?"

But then Min Jiheon asked me as I was trying to pass by without any problem.

"The CEO must have asked you. If you want to act."

"How do you know that?"

"Oh, I mentioned it. How about letting Seo Hoyun try acting?"

"...You, Min Jiheon-sunbae?"

I didn't expect this development.

With a trembling face, Min Jiheon looked at me up and down.

"Actually, the sequel to the Please Serve the Cider I filmed last time is coming out. It's called Please Take the Camera... The writer really liked Seo Hoyun after watching Shining Star. He said that you'd fit the image of the next character very well...."

Suddenly, the back of my head felt heavy. So, it was you who made the CEO suddenly ask me!

You breathed into the CEO's ear?!

"Yu Jia also said that Seo Hoyun would be good."

Min Jiheon continued to speak, regardless of whether he knew my displeasure or not.

"So, what did you answer?"

"I said I wouldn't do it."

"Really? That's such a shame?"

A shame?

At this point, I was getting suspicious, so I asked nervously.

"...Do I have an incredible talent? So much that Min Jiheon would ask?"

"Uh?"

Did he really need to approach me like this?

I was actually being sarcastic, but Min Jiheon laughed as if he took it seriously.

"Ahahaha, I don't know!"

"...?"

What's going on...?

Ignoring my confusion, Min Jiheon hummed and babbled on.

"I don't really know by looking at faces. There are people among the other stakeholders who know right away.... I think it's really divine inspiration?"

What the heck was this guy...?

"Anyway, I'll tell the writer that you can't do it."

Min Jiheon, who didn't seem like the person who stirred up the CEO, calmly accepted my refusal and soon received a phone call from the manager. He quickly made a bland face and said, "Yes, yes," trailing off.

As soon as he hung up, he looked at me and waved his hand.

"Goodbye~! Stay healthy in the meantime!"

"...??"