Chapter 130

On December 30th, the Acting Awards were set to take place, a time when we would find out which drama was the most popular that year, who acted the best, and who immersed themselves in their character the most.

Of course, that was just on the surface.

In reality, the winners were decided not just through acting skills alone but also through a combination of factors including what was hot at the moment, competition among the hosting companies, and under-the-table struggles.

This year, Please Take the Camera was naturally scattered across various nominations.

Despite criticisms of favoritism, Min Jiheon and Yu Jia also ended up as nominees for the Best Actor and Best Actress.

Anyway, they were even preparing a celebratory performance to push Please Take the Camera until the very end….

“Wow….”

Yu Jia exclaimed in admiration.

“Jiheon… that… you know.”

“Yep?”

“…Why do you look so much like a robot?”

Despite her initial hesitation, Yu Jia’s blunt observation made Min Jiheon, who was standing in the middle of the practice room, laugh awkwardly.

Jiheon, who usually soared in acting, proved so bad at dancing that it was truly astonishing.

A robot? No, that comparison would be too harsh on the robots.

As Min Jiheon moved like a piece of junk that squeaked and seemed beyond repair, Yu Jia shook her head disapprovingly.

“I just thought of a joke about robots!”

“It’s fine.”

“I don’t really want to know either.”

Despite Yu Jia’s and my attempts to ignore him and turn away, Min Jiheon persisted.

“What sound does a robot make while cooking chicken?”

“Yu Jia-sunbae, how long will you practice?”

“Sorry, I think I have to go soon….”

“…So, the sound is~?”

Unable to completely ignore Min Jiheon, who looked at her expectantly, Yu Jia finally waved the white flag of surrender and responded,

“What is it?”

With an excited expression, Min Jiheon answered,

“Wing… chicken, wing… chicken.”[1]

“…”

“Hehe.”

These days, even dad jokes wouldn’t use such material….

I looked at Min Jiheon, who wasn’t born with a silver humor spoon, with pity and said,

“Thank goodness you’re going for a mysterious concept, sunbae.”

“…Yes, I have to make a living somehow.”

Min Jiheon muttered, “Was it that bad?” feeling embarrassed.

If it had been Jeong Dajun, he might have laughed.

I quickly shook my head, drank an ion drink, and looked back at Min Jiheon, who had already resumed practicing.

Yu Jia, standing by, offered advice here and there with a look-at-this expression but refrained from openly criticizing too much.

“Umm…”