Chapter 151

High Five.

This year marked their third year since debuting as the six-member junior group under the same agency as Black Call.

They were touted as the next leading figures of K-Pop, following in Black Call’s footsteps.

Well, by this point, most would know.

That these guys had no reason to be here.

Those with heavy consciences…[1]

Making my way to the waiting room, diligently greeting other groups and staff along the way, Seong Jiwon nudged me.

“Hoyun.”

“Yeah?”

I turned my head, following Seong Jiwon’s gaze, and saw High Five.

“Hello.”

As soon as our eyes met, the leader of High Five approached us as if he had been waiting.

“Wow, that was really amazing just now. Congratulations on first place.”

“Thank you for your hard work.”

“I’m Kang Yeonhu.”

“Yes. I’m Seo Hoyun.”

Kang Yeonhu, High Five’s leader, smiled affably.

While exchanging greetings with their leader and main vocal, I could feel the glances of members from other groups.

But Kang Yeonhu seemed completely unaware, focusing solely on us.

This guy….

I had a feeling about this.

I changed my expression and smiled brightly.

“I enjoyed High Five’s performance.”

“Honestly, I’m a bit disappointed with the ranking, but there’s nothing we can do about it. Seong Jiwon, you were really amazing.”

“Ahaha, thank you.”

“But we won’t lose next time, right?”

Kang Yeonhu, with a playful twinkle in his eye, didn’t add any unnecessary words and walked away with his fellow member.

Watching their retreating figures, Seong Jiwon slowly opened his mouth.

“He’s quite sociable.”

“Tell me about it.”

I brushed my hair, which was poking my eyes under my cap.

Woosung.

The right amount of friendliness, the appropriate comment, and even a polite smile.

So—

Your hoobae is kind of creepy.

It was clear he knew how to behave and present himself to others, the mark of a long-term trainee.

At least he wasn’t as careless or stupid as Today, who spilled their weaknesses everywhere.

Should we rethink our strategy?

I walked slowly, organizing my thoughts.

Working in a broadcasting station meant inevitably mixing with people.

Especially in variety shows, it was crucial not only to come up with good programs but also to shape and refine the characters of the cast.

As a result, having rolled around in this field, I prided myself on having a pretty accurate eye for people.