New love

REQUESTED MDE RELATED

~Johnnie~

I was asleep when Bryan jumped on my bed and said that kyle was coming over to film a video. I quickly stood up and asked him what was the video going to about. 'Its going to be a truth or dare kinda thing'. 'Cool but for right now can you like get out I only have boxers on and I need to get dressed'. When Bryan left I literally started dancing because I really like Kyle and want to tell him how I feel.

~Time skip~

~Bryan~

I heard the bell ring when Johnnie ran from the couch to open it. I was the only one that new that Johnnie had feelings for kyle and I have to be honest they make a cute couple. 'Bryan, kyle is here' I walked out the kitchen to see them sitting pretty close to each other on the floor. 'Hey Kyle, so do you want anything?' 'No thanks, I'm fine'. So shall we get started? I asked. 'Yes' they both said in unison. We got everything set up.

~kyle~

'Hello I'm Bryan and I'm Johnnie and we have a special visitor today' hey guys kyle here. As we finished introducing our selfs, Brayn started saying things that I didn't pay attention to because I was to busy playing with johnnies hair.

I really liked Johnnie but I don't know if he felt the same way I did and since today I have an opportunity to tell him I am.I was snapped out of my thoughts when Bryan called my name. W-wait what? I was asking you truth or dare bryan said, umm dare. Bryan paused and thought for a few seconds 'you and Johnnie go in that closet and 7 minutes in heaven'. My heart started racing when I was pushed by Johnnie into the closet.

~johnnie~

I pushed kyle into the closet and closed the door behind me, I am going to take this time to show him my feelings towards him. I was pushed towards the wall and felt his lips on mine I was shocked but kissed back. We broke the kiss to breath, I spoke up and said 'kyle I really like you, since day one I meet you something changed in me. He took a deep breath and kissed me. He pulled away and said 'I love you too, I always wanted to tell you that I have but I was to scared. As we were about to kiss again bryan opened the door, me and kyles' faced turned red. 'Aww look at the adorable couple'

We finished the video but before we did we admitted that we loved each other and then kyle asked me to be his boyfriend which I gladly accepted.

Hayyyy guys my first one shot took me like 2 hours but I did it. Its crappy as hell imma get better tho. Leave some request

Peace thug pugs✌