Phan

~Dan~

'FAGGOT! LOSER! RETARD! GO KILL YOURSELF'! They are at it again, ever since I came out they started to calling me names and my friends started to walk away. Before I came out I was 'popular' boy the one who got all the girls, but know everyone I tried to talk to just walked away or gave me a disgusted face. The only true friend I had was Phil, he is always here for me.

I walked to my locker and opened got my books and closed it. I started walking when the school jerk came to me and pushed me which made me drop my books, everyone just laughed at me. I got up and started to walk to my class when phil grabbed my arm. 'Hey dude I saw what happened are you okay'? I really liked phil but never told him because I was scared of what he would think. 'Yeah I'm fine'. We started walking again when someone came in front of me. I think his name was Jordan 'What's up faggot'? 'Leave him alone '! Phil stood up for me, I was screaming in my mind.

'Well well is the little phil standing up for his boyfriend'? I was really upset right next. 'Leave him alone your problem is with me and not him'. Phil grabbed me and pulled me into an empty class room. 'Phil I'm sorry you have to go through this I really a- I was cut off with a kiss. He pulled away, I was still in shock. 'Dan I'm sorry I just want to tell you I'm also gay and that I love you so much'. My eyes widen 'I-I love you too I just didn't know how to tell you. 'Since you have the same feelings as I do, d-do you want to b-be my boyfriend'? I was filled with excitement 'yes! Of course'!

So 3 up dates in less the 2 dayssss yassss so here you go. Request are open. Vote and comment, advise is also taken.