Skinny dipping/Phan

~Dan~

'Dannn!!' 'Mmmm, yo-youre so t-tight'. Water was splashing everywhere since we were fucking out in the pool and it felt amazing. 'Can you two fagots shut up or take that inside we are trying to sleep here'! Phil quickly groaned and pulled out which left me half way. 'Can you shut me and my boyfriend are trying to fuck down here but idiots like you keep interrupting, oh and if you think we are to loud watch how loud we can get asscrack'. 'Whatever just shut up'.

~Phil~
That idiot went back inside when I pulled Dan to me and quickly inserted my member in him. I thrusted in and out of him earning moans each and every single one louder the before. 'Mmmm, Dan when I thrust in you every time moan as loud as you can'.

I pulled him to the side and thrusted in and out changing my pace every time. 'F-fuck Phil, I'm close. I grabbed his member and started stroking him with my pace.I rubbed my finger through the tip of his member as I rotated my hips to the left. 'D-do that again'. I repeated the same movements over and over.

'Ph-phil I'm close'. 'S-so am I'. I pulled out and slammed back in sending Dan to his point. 'PHIL!!' Dan came and I came right after him. I pulled out and stepped out the pool with Dan  following after. I laid a towel on the floor and told Dan to lay besides me. We starred at the stars in awe.

'Phil'?

'I love you'.

'I love you too'.

This sucks!! So bad!! Oh well.