phan m-preg

So the first update in a very long time...let's get started shall we?..

-Dan-

"Phil can you come here for a bit." I said loud enough so Phil could here me from upstairs. I heard footsteps and soon dan was visible.

I told him to sit down because I had amazing news. He gave me a questioning look but sat down. I started feeling really nervous but before my nerves got worse I pulled out the pregnancy test.

He grabbed it from me and looked at it, I was a bit afraid since he looked emotionless. I stayed still and tried calming myself down. He stood up and walked over to me, he stood there but before I knew it his hands were around my waist.

I was being crushed and could hardly breath. "P-phil ca-cant breathe", he realized what he was doing and pulled away. Once I was able to see his face he had tears streaming down his cheeks.

I gave him a hug and cleaned away his tears. He gave me one of his biggest smiles and sat me down on the couch.
He kept asking me if I needed anything which I found really cute.

After about 10 minutes of questions I was able to make him quite. "Phil I'm fine, thanks for worrying though." We just sat there in silence but later he broke the since by asking me if I wanted to watch a movie.

I gladly said yes, I went into the kitchen to bring us some snacks. When I finished getting the snacks I walked back into the living room.

Hello guys so I'm going to make a second part to this later on. My head has been hurting and I've been a little upset lately but yeah. Comment and vote.