Dannon:2

*Ello guys so again my friend....wait rephrase that. My best friend Lexie666Woods wrote this one. So go check out both of her stories and also vote on them. I believe that she is an AMAZING writer so leave her some nice comments down below.*

Shannon's POV

"I'm back!" I yelled as I entered the house "Hey" familiar arms wrapped around my waist. "Hi Diego" I smiled and leaned back into his strong arms. "I missed you~" Diego mumbled as he kissed down my neck. As he pushed himself closer to me, I felt something poke my thigh. I giggled as he sat on the couch and bringing me onto his lap, with my back against his chest.

An idea rushed to my head causing me to smirk. Reaching behind me, my hand trailed down his stomach and to his crotch. Diego let out a huff as I palmed him through his pants. "Nngh, more~" he moaned. After a while of me palming him he suddenly carried me bridal style to his room. He gently placed me on his bed then he crawled up to me "If you want me to stop, then tell me, okay?"

The thoughts of what he might do swarmed around my head. I slightly nodded and his hands found their way under my shirt. He pulled my shirt up, not all the way though, just enough to uncover my stomach. He moved down, his face pressed against my stomach. I giggled lightly when I felt his breath his my bare stomach. "So cute..." Diego mumbled at my ticklish-ness. He pressed lingering kissed all over my stomach "You're so beautiful" He whispered and came back up to stare into my eyes.

I could feel that I was a blushing mess. I tangled my fingers in his hair, gently tugging him down to my face, I kissed him passionately. Slowly, his tongue slid across my bottom lip and in my mouth. Our tongues pressed against each other, fighting for dominance. He carefully pulled away and smiled. He sat up on his knees and my hands left his hair. His soft skinned hands slide and grip the bottom of my shirt. Gently, he pulled it off of me.

I blushed hard as he stared at my half naked body. "Are you sure you're okay with this?"he asked in a hushed voice. I nodded then felt him grab my bra-covered breasts and squeezed them a bit. He leaned closer and bit his lip like if he was in deep concentration. My face flushed at the sight and I felt a strange sensation between my legs.

Also found a new saying!!

Stay Strong,
Stay Beautiful,
Stay You.