Concert

*requested*

~kyle~

"Black Veil Brides, Black Veil Brides"!! Everyone started chanting as Andy, Ashley, Jake, CC, and Jinxx walked out into the stage. "How's it doing motherfuckers"? Andy yelled into the mic, and everyone started to scream and shout. After they finished setting up they started to play Heart of fire. A mosh pit started forming and soon enough I was pushed into it. I was pushed and shoved around until I was almost to the center of it.

A random guy that was a little bit shorter then me put his arm around my shoulder and started dragging me around and making me trip a lot. He then lead me to side line were not many people were there. "Hey I'm Johnnie, you are"? He asked me extending his hand. "Hey Johnnie and I'm exhausted". I said while shaking his hand. He just laughed and asked me what was my actual name. "OK ok in Kyle". We left the stage and walked around looking at all the other tents.

"I have something to say and don't laugh". Johnnie said while getting closer to me. "I-i think you're cute". My eyes widened at his words. I snapped out if my thoughts and grabbed his hands and brought them up to my face. I kissed both of then and then leaned in and kissed his lips.

"Oh my god its Kyle and Johnnie"! We pulled away and saw a lot of of girls along with a couple of boys taking pictures and videos. We put on a questioning look and turned to each other. "Wait sooooo your famous"? We both said in unison. We bother laughed and nodded and ran to the people standing there. We spent all afternoon signing stuff taking pictures and so on.

After that long day we decided to go to taco bell, we spent our talking about ourselves and stuff. I looked up and locked eyes with Johnnie, they were gorgeous. I smiled and looked down trying to hide my face. "Awe you're so cute". He said making me blash even harder. "Not as cute as you though". He laughed and gave me a peck on my cheek. We exchanged numbers and soon started hanging out more and more.

Running out of ideas so leave some request.