Twisted love

Don't skip to the end. Be patient and read.

Now you want to read what's in the end, don't you?

I trust you and that you will read everything.

~LE STORY ~

~Johnnie~

"I can't wait". I mentally said to my self while I tied my tie. Today me and Kyle are going out for our 1 year anniversary.

"Johnnie are you ready we have to go"! I heard Kyle scream from downstairs. I ran down the stairs but mid way I went back to our room.

"Perfect", I said to myself while stuffing a few condoms in my pockets. I ran back down stairs and saw Kyle in black pants, black button up shirt and a red tie.(damn)

"Shall we go"? He asked while extending his hand. I grabbed his hand and walked out the door. Kyle opened my door and closed it as I got in.

He walked towards his side and climbed in, and turned the car on. We drove off and arrived at our destination. The place was beautiful and seemed very classy.

He turned off the car and got out, he made his way to my side and opened the door. He grabbed the valet parking ticket and we made our way inside.

A tall man asked if we had reservations and soon took us to our table. Kyle ordered a bottle of wine. Hours passed and I enjoyed every minute of it but....I wanted a little excitement.

With that an idea popped in my head, I reached over to kyle and out my head on his thigh. I slowly moved my hand up until I reached his crotch area.

I slightly pushed my hand down creating a bit of friction which made him clutch his eyes shut. I kept doing this for a while enjoying the sight of him struggle.

He stood up and jerked me up as well. He grabbed my hand and pulled us out the restaurant. Instead of going for his car he took us to the back of the restaurant.

I was little excited about what was going to happen. He pushed me towards a brick wall and started nibbling on my ear. I felt a sharp pain in my neck, as I took my hand touched the area that hurted kyle twisted it.

I heard a loud pop and screamed in pain. Kyle pulled my pants and boxers and kneeled down. I was terrified of what he was about to do. I felt him bite down on my member.

I groaned in agony, and kicked him in the face making him go back. I smiled "my turn" I said while biting on his neck making sure to see blood.

I ripped open his shirt and started twisting his nipples making him scream loud. I started laughing like a maniac.

"Johnnie....Johnnie". I was snapped out of my thoughts by kyle. "Oh god" I simply said and covered my face with my hands.

"Johnnie what's wrong"? Kyle asked with a hint of worry in his voice. "Oh nothing I just felt like and idiot for not paying attention".

I had lied, I couldn't believe I actually imagined that. It was scary but hilarious at the same time. But I decided to push it a side as it would ruin the moment.

Yooo mudda people there we go an update. Also I will be doing a part 3 for the last update I had done so yeah.