Brannon

~Shannon~

So I'm currently sitting down in between Bryan and MoJo, its pretty weird having a Hug Stuffed gorilla. "So Shannon ready to make this video"? Bryan said while setting up the camera. "Yes sure, but what is it going to be about"? I asked him while pushing MoJo to the floor.

"Its going to be about reacting to other MDE members video". He said while jumping on the couch making me fall to my side. "Okay, I'm ready". I said while trying to fix myself. "Don't worry you looked great". I looked over to Bryan and locked eyes, I smiled and immediately looked away.

"Aweee, but I want to keep looking at your beautiful face". I heard Bryan say which made me blush madly. "Okay Bryan let's go on with the video". I said trying to dodge his statement. "Alrighty" he said. And turned on the camera. "Hey guys I'm Bryan", he looked over to me and gave me a look. "Hey there I'm Shannon".

"So today we are reacting toooo MDE videos". Bryan said turned to look at me. "So who's video do you want to watch"? I looked down to think for a moment. "Let's watch your recent video, since u haven't watched it yet". He looked kind of worried but soon started to play it.

As I watched it I looked from the corner of my eye and catches him looking at me a few times. 'Jeydon is freaking attractive that's one thing I hate about him' , I started to laugh at that part knowing that Bryan was fucking hot. I stopped myself and soon started shaking my head, "something wrong"? I looked over to Bryan and simply nodded my head. I turned back to the video and heard my name.

'What do you hate about Shannon'? I heard Bryan ask Johnnie. 'Because she's better looking then us'. 'Oh I hate her because she's hot as hell', bryan said while talking over Johnnie. The video soon ended and I turned to look at the camera. "Oh wow this Video is filled with a lot of screaming". "Well yes but I didn't scream it was Johnnie freaking out about Kyles relation ship".

I looked down to the floor for a while trying to figure out what to say next. "Well this is all for today give this video a like and subscribe". I said and turned of the camera. "Well someone is in a rush", Bryan said while smiling.
Something went over me and I got closer and closer to bryan until we were face to face, I leaned in a give him a small kiss.

I snapped out of it and saw what I did, "oh my god I'm so sorry I just I'm sorry", I said while moving back. Bryan stood up and moved closer, "its okay but...". He said and kissed me again. I missed back right after, I got a little bit closer and pulled him towards me deeping the kiss. We pulled away and smiled, we were in silence for a while until Bryan spoke up.

"Um Shannon I really like you and I want you to be ummm my girlfriend". I looked up and responded with a small kiss. "Is that's yes"? I stepped back and sat on the couch. "What do you think"? I gave him a cheeky smile.