you're mine

REQUESTED MDE

~Johnnie~

'Johnnie!! Kyle and Alex are coming over for a whole week!' Bryan screamed. I groaned and stood up from my bed 'alright no need to scream'. I walked out my room and saw Bryan watching some dumb cat videos 'dude wtf are you watching'? He paused the video 'well its obvious I'm watching cats playing with each other'(don't know what tf I'm doing oh well).

I went into the kitchen and poured me some orange juice when I accidentally spilled some 'fucking Christ'. As I was going to clean it up I heard a knock at the door I ran to open it, I was attacked with a huge hug when I realized it was Kyle I hugged back. 'What's up dude?' Oh nothing much'. 'Come in Bryan is in living room.' Kyle walked towards the living room and I just stared at a wall and smiling like a complete idiot.

I have a confession ever since Bryan introduced me to kyle I fell in love with him. My thoughts were interrupted when Alex came through the door and hugged me from the back. I jumped a little because I really don't like to be touched. 'Hay Johnnie!!" 'Oh hey Alex how are you?' I'm good, so where is Bryan and...Kyle?' The way she said kyles' name got me a little upset because her tone changed and sounded with a little hatred in her voice.

~Bryan~

'Hurry up we need to catch up on a few things.' I yelled so Johnnie and Alex could come in to the living room.
They came in and sat down on the floor and of course Johnnie sat right beside kyle probably even a little on top of his lap. I looked over to Alex she kept starring at kyle and then turned back to me. 'So Alex let's go outside and leave these to live birds Alone.' 'Sure, let's go.' We headed out the door when Alex stopped me 'so um I have been wanting to ask you something. 'Yeah sure go on.' 'Are Johnnie and Kyle going out?' No, but I think they both have something for each other.' 'Well I really like Johnnie and I want to see if he likes me.' Well I really don't know but if you really like him fight for him.'

~Kyle~

'Dude I don't think Alex likes me at all, the way she stares at me with I'm with you.' 'Of course she does, she just needs to get to know you better'. Okay I'll try and spend some time with her. So me and Johnnie sttod in his house and laughed about random topics, until Bryan and Alex came back. 'Hey Bryan , hi Alex did you have fun?' 'Yeah', Bryan said Alex just ignored me and went to go sit with Johnnie. I don't know but every time they are together and that close I get so upset I just get a little jealous of them.

~next day~

~Alex~

I woke up early and went on Twitter, my notifications were blown up. I went through it and saw a lot of people saying Kohnnie is real and that angered me so much. I never really liked kyle he was also so close to johnnie and I don't like that. I mean I have a huge crush on johnnie and I want him to be mines. I heard noises come from out my room, I headed out to check it out it was Bryan, Kyle, and johnnie watching TV. Bryan gave me a look and I smiled he knows what is gonna happen. 'Johnnie let's go to the store and buy some stuff for our video.' Bryan said. 'Okay let's go we'll be right back.'

~Kyle~

It was pretty awkward but then Alex through her self towards the couch. 'So Kyle you seem very close to Johnnie do you like him in any way.'
I blushed a little because I didn't just like him I love him. 'Y-yeah a little, why?' 'Well because I want you to back off, I love Johnnie and he's going to be mines.' I stood there in shock, 'w-well I'm not going to back off I l-love him.' Things were getting intense when Johnnie busted through the door. 'Wassupppp?' N-nothing.

To be continued.....

Hay guys it 11:43pm and I'm really tired I swear I'll update tomorrow

Peace thug pugs