Dressing Room

~Please leave some request I'm running out of ideas and if I do I will probably stop the one shots~

*Requested*

~kyle~

"Babe does this make me look fat"? I heard Johnnie calling me and walked out wearing a black suit with a red tie. "Woah, of course not you look amazing", I walked closer to him and pushed him towards one of the dressing rooms. I wasted no time in taking of my clothes, I saw johnnies undressing him very slowly. I leaned against the wall waiting for him to finish. Once he was down to his boxers I pushed him down to the bench.

I started giving him a lap dance well I tried to. I started rubbing him through the thin fabric making him moan. I got off of him and pulled my boxers down, I grabbed the back of his bed and made him suck me. I was a moaning mess, I accidentally lifted my hips up making Johnnie gag. I pulled him up to his feet and took off his boxers. I turned him around and entered him.

I heard a faint moan coming from him and started thrusting into him. I pushed him towards a wall and pounded harder and deeper. I turned him him to face the mirror and his facial expressions made me crave more. I started biting his neck searching for his sweet spot and soon found it. I started abusing it I felt my self getting closer to my climax. I thrusted a few more times and soon came.

I pulled out of him and kneeled down in front of Johnnie. I wrapped my mouth around his memeber and started bobbing my head. I looked up to see his face he looked like he was enjoying every moment of it. I felt him twitch and soon felt his warm seed fill up my mouth. We catched our breath and soon got dressed and left right after buying the suit.