shalex

*first time writing girlXgirl don't kill me*
~Also going to be a short chapter because well my head hurts~

~shannon~

I pushed Alex towards the living room wall ripping her clothes only leaving her in her bra and underwear (fuck its weird). Alex grabbed my shirt and pulled it of along with my bra, I felt her drop lower to the grown and felt her hands undoing my pants.

I laid her down on the carpet and kissed her lips slowly making my way downward. I made my way...to um....down there(nope this is my first and final time writing a girlXgirl). I used my teeth to pull down her underwear, once it was fully down I started eating her out (omfg nope, nope I can't).

Alex started moaning and pushed her hips upward. I warm substance spilled all over my face, I went up to kiss her but she denied and flipped us over. She made her way to my mounds and started biting and sucking it while messaging the other. She switched and treated exactly the same. I felt her lips travel down my stomach to my lower region.

I she rubbed me through the thin fabric making me gasp and the contact. She swiftly removed my underwear and started fingering me. A/N : umm not writing anymore of these it just, a little weird for me but I guess ill get used to it. I groaned at the new stretch. I felt a knot form in the pit if my stomach and later released making my vision blur.

Okay this is short but yes hope you like it. ~scar