First Day Of School

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I'm not be able to update everyday and I'm sorry so I'll be updating at least 3 days out the week. Please pardon me, this will also be a short chapter because I need to finish reading our summer book thingy.

~Kyle~

"Excuse me sir do you know were the teachers lounge is at"? I asked a shorter white male who then turned around. I started to zone out, his eyes were sparkling blue.

"Uh sir it's over there". I snapped out of my thought by him waving his hand in front of my face, "oh I'm sorry and thanks". I started wlakibh forward when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry but I didn't get your name". "Oh I'm Kyle David Hall, and you are"? I asked while looking at his dark blue eyes. "I'm Johnnie Guilbert". Once we reached the lounge we walked in and saw that no one was in there.

I walked in and poured myself some coffee, I walked over to the table and sat down. Me and Johnnie started chatting about random school stuff and our personal lives.
After a while our break were up, and we started cleaning up.

Johnnie walked towards the door but before he could one it I grabbed him and slammed him against the table. I leaned Down and gave him a kiss, he immediately kissed back. As I was working on his shirt the door opened and revealed Mr. Bryan Stars the school principal.

Of course we both got in trouble and had to pay some consequences but it was worth it. Me and Johnnie started dating and stuff which was amazing because he is a super nice guy.