Birthday sex: part2

~Phil~

Everything was ready when I heard the door bell ring, I looked out the window and say that it was PJ, Tyler, andl Charlie, . I opened the door and welcomed them in giving them all a hug. 'So were do we put the gifts', Pj asked. 'Oh just give them to me I'll put them on the table', they all handed me their gifts and I sat them down on a separate table.

~Dan~

'Um Conner its late we should go Phil is probably waiting for me', I asked kinda worried. 'Okay, let's go he said anxious. The drive back was awkward until I broke the silence 'so how was your day', I asked trying go start a conversation. 'It was good, and look we're here'.

There were three strange cars outside the driveway. 'Who's cars are those'. 'I have no idea, let's go in and check it out'. We entered and all the lights were off. I turned on the lights and heard everyone scream surprise!

I was shocked a few tears left my left eye and ran to hug Phil. 'You remembered', I say full of happiness.
I greeted everyone and sat down to talk. We ate and filmed some quick videos. About an our we cut the cake and later opened up the presents.

'That one is mines'Charlie said. I opened it to reveal a signed copy of ..??.. (My mind is blank) album, I love it so much. 'Open mines', Tyler said he gave me two black pairs of pants and some vans, thank you soooo much. Tyler was next he have me some boxers and a 50$ iTunes gift card, I blushed and said thanks. Cat gave me 100$. Conner handed me a small bag I opened it and reveled..... A condom, thanks Conner this will be useful. Dan gave me a bag which had a MCR and other band tees with a chocker and some bracelets, thanks babe.

'I have another present for you but that has to wait'. I was getting excited of what was coming later on

~everyone left~

'So Phil what was the other present you bought me', I smirked. 'Come upstairst and I'll show you' Phil said which got me a little more harder.

~Phil~

I ran up stairs with Dan right behind me. I reached our room and was immediately slammed against a wall. 'Dan, I'm going to fuck you so good that you'll scream my name'. I got the opportunity and pushed Dan against the bed. I undressed Dan and he did the same to me.

I attached his neck leaving love marks all over his neck. I kissed his neck all the way down to his member. I licked his tip the his base and wrapped my mouth around him. I started to Bob my head up and earning loud moans from kyle. He came in my mouth and I swallowed.

He noticed the bags and opened it. 'Oh no no no', Dan said. 'Oh yes ys yes', I said mocking him. I unwrapped it and turned it up to one. I slowly entered Dan and started thrusting it slowly. 'Mmmmmm p-please fuck me', I didn't pay attention I kept on thrusting it in him. I turned it to two and that's when things got a little more exciting. Dan started moaning and arching his back begging for me to fuck him senseless. I pulled out the vibrator and slowly pushed my member in. Once I was fully in I started to thrust in and out each time harder then before.

'Phil mmmmm so good'. I grabbed the vibrater and rubbed it against him making him moan my name loud. 'Phil I'm so close', he says trying to catch his breath. 'I'm close too'. We rode our highs out and I pulled out.

'Dan, happy birthday'.

'That was the best present ever'.

This sucks but oh well... Don't forget to vote and comment bye scar~