Bordan

*Requested*

~jordan~

"Hey Bryan want to come over and hang out"? I called Bryan to see if he wanted to come over. "Sure, I'll be right over and I'll bring some snacks". "Okay well see you in a few". With that I hung up and went to go change.

I heard a knock at the door and ran to open it. I was unexpectedly pushed down by Bryan and what seemed to be the whole store. He brought peace tea, popcorn, chocolate, whipped cream, and some other stuff. 'Woah when you said snacks I thought you meant a few.

Bryan left the bags at the kitchen counter and walked over and sat down on the floor. "So what shall we do"? He said while turning towards me. "Well we can watch some movie or vid-". I was cut off by Bryan's lips on mines. At first I was surprised but melted into it.

I felt his hands roam my body and stop at my shirt he pulled it off and placed it to the side. He then started unbuttoning my pants once he did he pulled them done along with my boxers. I flipped us over so I was on top, I ripped his shirt off and soon enough his pants.

I started to tease him by licking his tip but before I knew it he pushed my head down until I was deep throating him. My head bobbed up and sometimes making me gag sending vibrations making Bryan moan. Bryan came in my mouth and I swallowed, and I pulled off with a pop.

"Top or bottom"? Bryan said getting on his knees. "Bottom" I said as I laid donwton the floor. I saw Bryan walk on his knees towards me. I didn't get a warning I just felt Bryan enter me making me groan in pain. Once he was all the way in I had tear streaming down my face. Bryan leaned down to my ear and whispered sweet nothings until I was ready for movement.

I nodded my head and bryan started thrusting. I moaned with pleasure and pain mixed in it. After a few thrust all I could feel is pleasure throughout my body. Bryan went faster and deeper with each and every thrust making my eyes roll back. I started to thrust my hips up to meet up with his pace making the pleasure 10x better.

As I trusted my hips up Bryan started stroking my member making me groan. I felt a not in my stomach and I soon released Bryan kept on going making it harder for me to catch my breath. I felt bryan release and flop right next to me. I heard snores coming from bryan and turned to see him sleeping. I cuddled next to him and fell asleep as well.