Johlex

~Alex~

It was currently 9:30pm and I was bored so I got on twitter, I went yo my notifications and saw that I was mentioned in Johnnie's tweet. When I opened it I was shocked from what it said. '@AlexD0rame u wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out with me'? I simply responded with a yes and wastes no time to call him.

After a few rings Johnnie answered, "hello Alex". I put the phone on speaker and put it on top of the drawer. "Hi, how are you"? Asked kind of nervous. "Oh I'm freaking happy because you're finally mine", My heart started racing. "oh umm god this is awkward". I said trying to make this situation more easier to talk about. All I heard was a nervous laughing coming from him.

"Oi dude we're trending on twitter and Instagram". I heard him say with excitement in his voice. "Oh that's great.....why?", I said kind of confused. "Don't act like you don't know". He said in a squeaky voice. "Um I don't". After a while of waiting he hung up. I stayed there looking stupid but soon got a notification that Johnnie posted a Video on Instagram.

I went to his account and watched the video, by the time it was finished I was a Blushing mess. I thought about something to comment, 'awe babe I love you too'. After I said that I was tagged in all types of johlex edits. I tried commenting and liking as many as I could.

As I was commenting on a beautiful amazing fan art. I saw a comment from Johnnie saying that it was amazing, I tagged him and her saying that I agreed.

Okayyyyyy there we gooo.