Miracle

~Decided to do a second part to the recent update so yeaaa~

~kyle~

Johnnies is now 8 and half months pregnant and I'm so excited for my little sweet angel. I woke up to something breaking and rushed to were I heard the sound. I was soon in the restroom staring at Johnnie on the floor, I picked him up and he groaned in pain.

'Kyle please take me to the hospital it hurts so much'. I carried him to the door as I put in my shoes and grabbed the car keys. I was driving like crazy trying to arrive at the hospital as soon as possible. I parked in front of the hospital and carried Johnnie in asking for help

He was put onto a hospital bed and rushed into a room, I ran with them but stopped at the door. After a few minutes they allowed me to enter. Johnnie was hooked up onto many machines. A nurse told me that they have to operate on him because he might miscarriage. I told them to do anything to save my baby and Johnnie.

The doctor arrived and wasted no time. I was holding johnnies hand as they were cutting him open to take out the baby. After what felt like hours the doctor gave us our baby that was wrapped in a blanket. 'I'm sorry but we weren't able to save her'. He said and I broke down in tears as well as Johnnie.

I hugged our dead baby sobbing into the blanket. I heard a faint cry and coming from the blanket. I uncovered her and saw her breathing, her eyes were so bright and beautiful. The doctor saw the baby and took it to examine her. I looked over to Johnnie and wiped his tears away.

'Shes alive babe, she has great eyes like yours'. Johnnies eyes widened in surprise and started to smile. The doctor came back with our baby and said that she was perfectly fine. I handed her to Johnnie, 'so what's going to be her name'. He looked into her eyes, 'her name is going to be miracle'. 'That's a wonderful name'.

~days passed ~

We arrived back home and took miracle to her room. She was sleeping peacefully. 'She is so beautiful', johnnie said while looking at her. 'Yes because she looks like you'. Johnnie laughed and walked to our room. When I went yo go checkyon him he was sound asleep. I smiled and sat next to him admiring he's beauty. 'I'm so lucky to have you and Miracle'.

So there we goooo...... leave request through DM or Kik. Byeeee ~scar

.