M-Preg

~I'm going to try making this and see what happens~

~johnnie

I came out the restroom with tears in my eyes as I showed Kyle the results. I'm going to have his child u never thought it could actually happen. I could see tears forming in his eyes. I was soon lifted up and spun around.

'I'm so happy this is going to be the symbol of our love'. I love how caring he is of me and also his child. 'I love you so much I'm so happy you and this baby I'm having are my life now'. Kyle laid me down on the couch and started to rub my stomach.

'Do you need anything babe' he asked me while kneeled down to meet my face. 'Well I do want some strawberries with sugar'. He stood up and walked towards the kitchen and brought me a bowl full of strawberries.

We sat there talking about what the babys name would be if it would be a girl or boy. Before we knew it, it was dark outside. I got up and felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach, I clutched it and soon the pain went away. 'Are you okay', he asked worriedly. 'I'm fine I just need to go and lay down'. We went to our bed room changed into our night close and soon fell asleep with his hand flat on my stomach.

This is actually so cuteeeeee awe.... Okay anyways leave request through DM or Kik (_scarlet_pierce_) byeeeee ~scar