Part two/Phan

~Dan~

'Of course I do, but that day you said all that broke my heart into pieces but I still love you'. After those words I gave Phil a big hug and whispered something into his ear. Phil nodded his head while smirking. 'Dan how about we do it on the stairs it will give us a good angle'.

Phil came close to me and took of my shirt followed by my pants and boxers. He got on his knees and closed his mouth around my tip, started to deep throat me gaging from time to time earning loud moans from me. After a while I came in his mouth while screeming his name. 'Spitters are quitters', I said with a chuckle and Phil swallowed my seed and smiled at the end. 'I guess I deserve prize don't I', Phil said with a smirk.

'If you undress your self I'll give you a prize you will never forget'. Phil wasted no time to take off his clothes, before I knew it he was already on the stair case with his legs wide open. 'Anxious are we'? I gave him a cheeky smile.

'Dan stop playing around and fuck me', Phil said with pleading eyes.
'Hmm.....alright if you say so'. I got on my knees and slowly rubbed my tip on phil entrance. 'Mmmmm plz just fuck me already'. And with that I thrusted all the way in and going in a fast pace making phil moan uncontrollably.

I lifted Phils legs around my shoulder and kept on thrusting while stroking him. 'Mmmm harder'!! I went harder with each and every thrust. 'Dan I'm close'. He said while panting. 'Me too, at the count of three 1....2....3'! We both came at the same time and then I collapsed by Phil.

'Phil'? I said breathing heavily. 'Yea'?....

'Do you want to be my boyfriend'? I asked excitedly.

'Yes of course'!

There you guys goooooo.... Hope you enjoy! don't forget to comment and vote