you're mine part2

~kyle~

It was so intense until Johnnie busted through the door, 'wassuppp'? 'N-nothing'. I was still nervous about what have happened earlier and I think johnnie noticed because he wanted to talk to me alone. He told me to go into his room, I walked in with him after me he closed the door. 'Sit down', when I sat down we kneeled down in front if me. 'So what happened while I was gone'? She asked me if I liked you, his eyes started to gleam. 'What did you say'? 'I said that I didn't like you, I said I loved you.

'Kyle I-' I was cut off by he's lips on mines. I kissed back, it was a passionate kiss yet filled with lust. I started to take of his shirt while he took of my jeans. After a few minutes of kissing we were only in our boxers. I palmed johnnie through his boxers earning a loud moan. We took our boxers off and were left naked. I told him if he wanted to top he said no. 'Condom or no condom'? 'No condom', I smirked. 'Do you have lube'? He had already take out the lube.

~johnnie~

Kyle put some lube on his fingers when he looked up to me asking if I was ready. I nodded, he pushed in one finger. The pain was unbearable but I soon got used to it. He added another finger then another. 'F-fuck me already daddy'! He smirked 'what was that I couldn't hear'. 'I said fuck me daddy'. 'As you wish', he started to push himself in side me when he was halfway tears were running down my cheeks. He kissed them away and he started pushing in some more. He came to my ear and whispered 'you want me to fuck you hard right'? 'Mmmhm' I said in response. He let me adjust until I told him to move. 'F-faster daddy'. 'You're so t-tight. He thrusted in and out until he hit that bundle. 'I-im gonna' don't worry but when you release scream my Name let them know who is fucking you this good'. Kyle slowly started pumping me,'kyle' that's right scream my name as loud as you can. 'Kyle'! 'Louder'!! K-YLE FUCK!!

The door opened and thier was a shocked Bryan and Alex at the entrance. 'H-HOLY DAMN WTF'!?Bryan yelled. 'You know there is a thing called a lock'. 'God fucking dammit'. Alex ran away from the door way while me and Kyle were laughing so hard.

Here you gooo so this is crappy. I did one before this but it deleted so yeah hope ya like it. I'll get better I promise p.s I love alex don't take it the wrong way.

Peace thug pugs