Narry

*Requested*

Basically what Narry is its a ship between Niall Horan and Harry Styles.

~Niall~

"Babyyyy you promised". I heard harry say in a childish voice. "No Harry you already ate 3 bags of potato chips". I said sternly while taking that bag away from him. "Pleasee just one more and thats it". I sighed in defeat and let him have it, "but don't come to me when your stomach hurts". I said while handing him the bag and walking up stairs.

I walked up the stairs and started cleaning up our room. I found many stuff that I thought was lost. I found one of my favorite band shirts that I had lost. I put it in the laundry basket along with some other clothes. When I was finished I jumped on my bed and started to watch Netflix.

I was calf way through the movie when I heard groans from down stairs. I simply dismissed it and continued to watch the movie, the groans got louder and louder. I looked up from the TV to the door way. Harry stood there clutching his stomach while trying to stand straight.

"What's wrong"? I said while turning to watch the movie. "My stomach hurts, please help". I paused the movie and walked towards him. "I told you I wasn't going to take care of you". I said while helping him walk over to the bed. I layrd him there and went down stairs to get a glass of water. I walked back upstairs and saw that he was sound asleep.

I put the water on the drawer and laid down with him. I turned off the TV and got under the blankets, I coveted harry up as well. I got closer to him and out my head on his chest. My eyes slowly started to close. Before I new it I was asleep.