Panny

~those of you who don't know who panny is, its basically a ship between danny edge and Paul zimmer~

~Danny~

"Hey guys I'm Paul Zimmer.....". I was distracted by Paul's low husky voice but was snapped out with a pillow on my face. "Oh...and I'm Danny edge". I looked to the camera kind of embarrassed. "Okay so today we are doing a Try not to laugh challenge". I said while looking over to Paul, he had this confused expression which made me laugh. I think he is really adorable but then again hes straight.

"I'm not gonna laugh, it has to be really funny". Paul said while he started laughing for no apparent reason. "Yeaaaaaa so not gonna laugh". I looked over to him while saying that. He just shot me a glare, "okay let's get started". The video started to play, the first video wasn't funny at all but paul started laughing. I gave him this look and he returned it back, god he was hot. Before I knew it the video was half over, another video showing a little girl being slammed to the ground by a dog.

I started laughing loudly almost making me fall to the floor. "Dude whyyy she fell how is that funny"? I gave him this face that made him smile. He leaned close to me and whispered something into my ear. "You little tease". I felt my cheeks heat up and looked down to the floor. "These shoes are so lovely", I said trying to cover the obvious problem. "What's wrong danny"? I looked up to see Paul smirking. "Nothing I'm just looking at how cool my shoes are". I said while giving this cheeky smile. "Oh ok just making sure".

"Also guys this is the end of the video so see you next time, and don't forget to give this video a huge thumbs up not those little thumbs up". We waved to the camera and soon fell on the floor. Before I new it Paul's lips were on mines, after what seemed hours of the kiss we pulled backed and gazed at each others eyes. "Paul, I love you". I said and quickly regreted it. "I love you too".