Lost It all

*listening to lost it all, also there is a reason why I'm doing mostly sad ones*

~johnnie~

Every little piece of happiness I ever had is gone, just because of one phrase my parents said. "You need to lose weight, you're already fat if you keep on eating you're going to get even fatter". Those words kept on replaying in my mind, tormenting me making me feel useless. I went yo my room with my head hanging low, I opnrd my room door and locked it behind me.

I went to the restroom and stood in front of the mirror, staring at my reflection with my face full of disgust. I took off my sweater and started looking at my stomach and my arms. I grabbed the access amount of fat (even tho he has none). I looked down to my thighs staring at them and soon two tears fell from my eyes. I walked over to my bed and just let my self fall, I layed there reminding myself of how I look.

My breath started to speed up and I couldn't control it, more tears started running down my face it was uncontrollable. More and more tears were streaming down my cheeks I couldn't think, I felt lost like nothing mattered anymore. I stood up and cleaned my face, after my eyes stopped watering I went down stairs.

I trued to act like nothing was wrong, I made my way to the kitchen to grab some water, before I reached the refrigerator I saw a few cookies. I tried to stop myself but I couldn't I grabbed a few and went to get the water and ran back to my room. I entered my room and Locked the door, I started to eat a cookie before I knew it I had eaten them all. I grabbed my water bottle and drank a little.

I checked my phone and had a few twitter notifications, I had a DM from someone I opened it but with I hadn't. 'Hey bitch I found some tips that will make you lose weight', I stopped before I saw the link and closed the app. I stood up from the bed and made my way to the restroom looking once again at the mirror, but this time I felt differently like. I smiled at my reflection didn't even worry about what I saw. I have many people that care about me so why let a handful drag me down (.....).

I grabbed my phone and replied back to the person who sent me that little message. 'You can call me fat but I can lose 45 pounds by blocking you, now goodbye'. I then went on Instagram and posted a random picture, I then spent about 30 mins trying to thank everyone that was always here for me. The first comment was from Kyle 'Don't let anyone bring you down no matter what keep on growing and leave the ignorance behind...xx'.