Recovery

*today is a special day for me, showing that I'm strong enough to forget about self harm and negativity.... Let's get started.*

~Johnnie~

I woke up and remembered what day it was, I looked over to kyle and shook him. "Babe wake up, you did it". After a few second he woke up, he gave me a confused look. I smiled and hugged him, "you made it, you showed yourself you're strong enough to forget the past". "He sat up with tears in his eyes, he smiled and gave me a kiss. "If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have lasted this long".

I pushed him down to the bed and ran down to the kitchen, once I was there I was getting him some breakfast. After it was ready I took it up to him, once he saw me he gave a huge smile. I gave it to him and turned on the TV, but instead of eating he put the plate on top of the drawer. He pulled me closer and gave me a a big warm hug.

I laid there with his arms around me a few minutes passed and my eyes were slowly starting to close. My eyes were half way closed when I felt something poke my tigh. I turned my head to face him and he had a little pink on his cheeks. I turned my whole body so I could be facing him, something came up to my mind I smirked and started rubbing my leg against his lower region.

I heard a low moan coming from him making me get on top of him. As soon as I was on top I pulled off his shirt my fingers trailed from his chest to his v-line, I started pulling down his boxers. His member sprung up slapping against his stomach, I lowered myself and liked his member.
I put as much as I could in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down.

I gaged a few times making him groan. I felt a warm liquid fill up my mouth and soon swallowed. I started taking off my shirt and soon my boxers, after I was fully baked I was flipped and kyle was on top. He started sucking on my neck searching for my sweet spot, once he found it he started biting and sucking on it.

I had enough of teasing I flipped us over one more time and with out no time I sunk into him. I slowly started moving adjusting to his size, kyle soon grabbed me by my hips and lifted me up and pushed me down. I looked over to kyles face and only the sight of it almost brought me to my climax.

Kyle turned me over and entered me again, he started thrusting into me making the head bored hit the wall. After a few thrust I came over the bed sheets, soon after kyle came inside me. He laid done next to me and feel asleep. "I love you and I'm proud". After what I said my eyes closed and soon I was asleep.