Im here

¡¡Trigger warning!!

*sad, also if you need anyone to talk to I'm always here*

~kyle~

I'm done with this I've been bullied for 6 years now and I'm done. 'Why does society have to be so cruel'? I thought to my self sitting down next to my bed. I reached under my bed a took out a little box, it contained pictures of when I was younger. I took out all the photos and soon saw a tiny sharp object. I grabbed it and stared at it tears started rolling down my face. I had all these flashbacks, of when I used this, I was shaking and my breath was slowing down.

I throw the blade to the floor and curled into a ball. After I controlled my tears I stood up and walked into the restroom, I opened the cabinet and grabbed some sleeping pills. I stared at them and felt tears running down my face. 'Should I just make everyone happy and end it'? I thought to myself and walked back to my bed. I opened the bottle and grabbed them all, I pit them all in my mouth and just stayed there waiting.

My vision started to blur and soon I couldn't feel anything. 'Did I make a mistake'? Was the last thought I had.
I woke up in a hospital bed and saw Johnnie kneeling next to me. I was weak and couldn't move nor talk. He stood up and called the doctor. The doctor came in and checked me, he left. "Don't ever try this again I love you and I would die if something ever happened". A tear rolled down my cheek and everything went black.