jealous/Phan

~Phil~

'Hurry up Dan'. I yelled while walking out the door.

'I'm coming don't rush me'. Dan came out the door wearing a black suit with a blue tie. 'Oh wow you look so handsome'. He started to blush after I said that. 'Phil instead of going to that little restrant can we go to the club'? Johnnie made a I'm thinking about it face. 'Sure, anything to please my boyfriend'.

We got in the car and drove to the nearest club. We got out the car and Dan started walking to get in line. I pulled Dan out the line while saying fuck this I'm Phil Lester. There was a guard blocking the door I showed him my ID and he let is enter.

We entered and ordered our drinks. 'Dan, I'm going to the men's room'. He shook his head, I was about to walk away but before I did I gave his ass a little squeeze. He yelped which made me chuckle.

After about 3 minutes I went back and found Dan grinding on another man. He saw me and smirked, he started to moan while doing it. I knew what he was doing but he didn't know what was gonna happen to him.

I walked over to them and pulled Dan off the man. 'Who's this, Dan?' Dan just stood there smiling. 'I'm Conner and you are'?' I'm Phil his boyfriend'. I said a little louder then I usually talk. 'Dan let's go home now'!

We were going back home when Dan started to place his hand on my thigh. He soon started to move His hand up to my crotch. 'Dan, stop right now when we get home you'll get what you deserve'.

We arrived at my house I rushed to open the door and push Dan in. After I locked the door I slammed Dan against the door while attacking his neck.

'Mmmm'. I started to take off His clothes and he did the same to me. We were naked in a few seconds when I pushed Dan to the couch. I got on top of him and started to leave live marks all over his neck. 'Mine', I kissed his neck. 'Mine I kissed his stomach.

Part 2 comes later today. Sowwy..