Bryler

*leave some ideas please!! Also wattpad keeps deleting the updates I'm working on and its frustrating so sorry for the delays*

~Tyler~

"Me and Bryan are going live on YouNow so come watch". I managed to say before the Snapchat ended. I logged into my YouNow account and set everything up and went live.

"Hey guys Byran will be here any moment". And after I said that Bryan ran in with a pair of scissors. I gave him a questioning look as he sat down. "If this Broadcast gets to 15,000 likes I will let Tyler cut my hair.

After he said that I gave him a creepy smile, I turned over to the computer and we were already at 100,000 likes. "Well get ready Bryan because I'm going to cut lots of your hair off".

He gave me this nervous look and gave out a small laugh. Once we got to 15,396 I got the scissors and randomly cut off a piece of his hair. "I wasn't ready"! Bryan screamed and started to laugh.

I kept on cutting and cutting his hair until I thought was enough. He looked at himself and his eyes widened which caused me to fall over laughing. I managed to control my laughter and sat up straight and read some of the comments left on the broadcast.

I read one that caught my eye and smirked, "Bryan come and read this". He walked over and sat down. I grabbed his chin and turned him to look at me, I could feel his breath on mine. I slowly leaned in and gave him a small kiss then looked away fast.

I felt his hand on my chin, he turned me to look at him. He leaned in closer and soon are lips meet again. The kiss lasted seconds but felt like eternity. I pulled away and started to blush, I look downwards to the floor. I felt his hands on my waist and soon enough I was sitting on his lap.

Holy shit I just hit 19K reads!! Thank you guys so much