Cheater/phan

~Phil~

I couldn't believe my eyes Dan was kissing Cat how could he, I thought he loved me and as for Cat she was like my sister. 'Hey Dan, I hope you have a great life with Cat because I'm done with you'. Danlooked my direction and started screaming.

~Dan~

Cat just leaned in and kissed me I tried to get her off but before I could I heard Phil screaming saying that he hopes for me and Cat to have a good life. I turned to look at a crying Phil which broke my heart completely.

'Its not what it looks like she just came and kisse-', I tried to get Phils' attention but failed he was already driving away. I looked towards Cat she was smiling while twirling her hair around her fingers. 'Awe, come on babe you don't need him you have me, she said smirking and came towards me. 'Get away from me you've already messed up enough', I screamed and got in my car and drove off towards to our flat.

Once I arrived there I didn't see his car, I was desperate to find him and try to explain everything. I waited hours and hours nothing, I decided to leave him a note telling him that I loved him and that I didn't cheat.

~Phil~

After I left the place were I saw Dan kissing with Cat I went go a bar. I sat down and asked the bartender to give me one of their strongest alcoholic beverages. Hours past and I was drunk out of my mind, I'll do anything to erase Dan out of my life....

Dunn..Dun..DUNNNNN......