Prologue

"You're a novelist for romance and an advice columnist and you mainly answer romance related questions. However, you only have one marriage under your belt and it is a failed one, so why should people listen to your advice or read your books?"

   The brunet hummed.

   "Not everyone will agree with my advice and not everyone will read my books, I came to terms with that three years ago. However, my relationship status doesn't matter. Yes, my marriage failed, and yes, I have had failed relationships, but I learned from them. That is why people read my stuff," Felix said.

   "Okay, but you're thirty nearing thirty-one, when are you going to settle down, have kids?"

   Felix's smile fell slightly.

Five years ago

   "Felix? Felix, baby, what happened?" Yunjin's voice was soft as she spoke.

   "Yunjinnie, we broke up, it's over,"

   The girl's brows furrowed, "What? Why?"

   "It's my fault. I told him to leave, told him I didn't want him to come back," Felix cried.

   Yunjin adjusted to hug Felix, but her knee touched something warm, something wet.

    It had bed at least twenty minutes since Felix called her.

   "Felix, baby, how long have you been here?" She asked.

   "Since I called you," Felix whispered.

    Yunjin looked down and took a deep breath, "Baby, we need to get up, we need to go to the hospital. You are bleeding," Yunjin said.

   It wasn't a lot of blood, it wasn't, but she knew it wasn't normal.

  Felix mindlessly stood up with Yunjin and trudged out of the apartment with her help.

  "Felix, are you in pain?"

   He didn't know, he was numb. He just felt numb.

    "I don't know,"

   Yunjin nodded.

   Chaewon got out of the car and rushed over to them, "Yunjinnie, what happened?"

    "I don't know completely, he is out of it, we need to get him to the hospital,"

    Without a word Chaewon helped Yunjin get Felix in the car.

   Yunjin might've been speeding with them getting to the hospital in five or so minutes.

   "I'm sorry, Mr. Lee, you miscarried,"

   Felix felt his world crash all over again.

   "Felix, do you want me to call Hyunjin?"

   He shook his head, "No, no, just I- I don't want him to know, at all, I just want you to be here, please,"

   Yunjin nodded and held Felix's hand.

   Why did it happen?

-

Hi, welcome to book two.