39

"Would it be possible?"

    "Yeah, it definitely would be. Obviously certain things would have to be done beforehand, but it is possible," Yuqi said.

   "How... how soon could it be done?" Hyunjin asked.

   He pursed his lips hearing what Yuqi said.

   "That long?"

   "Given the circumstances that is best case scenario worst case scenario is waiting. What I can suggest is making preparations, medical, academic, room stuff, especially since you guys are moving back to New Jersey,"

    "If we go by best case scenario we would have to make preparations here. If we go by worse, we'd have to do it in New Jersey," Hyunjin said.

  "My opinion, do it for both. It would show that you are prepared for it," Yuqi told him.

  "Okay, thanks Yuqi... uhm, I should talk to Felix about this,"

  "You haven't talk to him?"

   Hyunjin shook his head, "No, I wanted to call you first, see if we could even do it,"

   "Alright, well, when you guys decide call me and I can help,"

  "Thanks, Yuqi, give Soyeon and Katie my love,"

    Hyunjin set his phone down and bit his lip.

   "Everything okay?"

    Hyunjin looked up, not too surprised to see his lover, "Uhm, yeah just was on a call with Yuqi,"

   Felix nodded and walked into the study further, "I wanted to talk to you about something,"

    "What is it, my angel?" Hyunjin asked, pulling Felix into his lap.

   "The twins... they don't have family so they are currently in the system. After the case they'll probably be put in home after home or they may be separated..." Felix was cut off by Hyunjin's lips on his, "I love you so much, Felix Lee,"

   "You don't even know what I was going to say," Felix said.

  "No, but I saw it last night in your eyes and today when you were talking with them," Hyunjin said softly.

    Felix pursed his lips, "I don't want them to fall through the cracks, because it will happen and sometimes people don't even notice. I also want them to be somewhere where they can just try to feel safe,"

   "There are two scenarios we could have. The one where after they get on stand they can be placed with us or the one where we have to wait until the case is over, which at most is two weeks because of how open and shut this case is,"

   "Before we even do this we need to talk with Viola, because this does affect her,"

    Hyunjin nodded, "What is she doing right now?"

  "Math homework,"

   "Come one, let's go talk to her," Hyunjin said.

   Felix was hesitant to get up, "Maybe, it should only be you who talks to her," he said.

  "Felix, she has looked at you like a parent since she was six. This is something we need to do together,"

   The younger pursed his lips then got up, "Let's go talk with her,"

   The two left the study hand in hand.

   "Vi, can we talk to you about something?" Hyunjin asked.

   "Sure, what is it?" She asked.

   "There is a certain thing that has come up and we wanted to talk to you about it because it will be a very big change," Felix said.

   "If it is about adopting then do it. Just make sure you guys are ready for it,"

  "How did you know that this is what we wanted yo talk about?" Hyunjin questioned.

  "Well you're already engaged, the next big step would be adoption," Viola said, picking her pencil back up to finish her homework.

   "So you would be completely fine with it?" Felix asked.

  "Yup. I've always wanted little siblings,"

  The two nodded.

  "Well, we will let you get back to homework," Hyunjin said.

   Viola gave a thumbs up and went back to her math work.

  The two went to the kitchen.

  "That was easier than I thought," Hyunjin said.

   "Yeah, it was," Felix said softly.

  Hyunjin held Felix's hand, "I'll call Yuqi, see if after Monday things can be set into motion. We may have to stay in New York for another month,"

  "That is fine. I don't have to be in Jersey for another two months and the engagement party isn't going to for at least two or three months,"

   "How is planning for it?" Hyunjin asked.

   "Miyeonie and I are meeting tomorrow morning to discuss it in person, so far we have only done phone calls and we need to go ver samples and stuff," Felix told him.

  "Do you think I can join you and Miyeon? I mean Vi will be a cello lessons, I'll be by myself,"

   "Of course you can join. I would love to have you there,"

   Hyunjin smiled a kissed Felix softly.

  Felix pulled away and rested his head on Hyunjin's shoulder, "Can you imagine having two six years olds running around the house?" He asked softly.

   The older hummed, "I imagined it six years ago,"

   Felix pursed his lips.

   The words from then echoed in Felix's mind.

   Why wouldn't it just go away?