1

"I never really thought of it. Well when I was with my ex-husband of course I was technically 'settled down', but I don't know. As for kids that is something I rather keep to myself,"

   "You're a celebrity and if you ever had a kid they would be in the spotlight,"

  Felix shook his head, "They wouldn't, not until they can consent to it. I would never, never want my child to be in the public eye unless it was of their own choice," he said.

   "Why not?" The interviewer asked.

  "Because there are some bad people out there, I would never my kid exposed to that. I mean I have friends who have kids, who were accidentally caught by press and people have said some stuff and it's not right,"

   the interviewer nodded, "Well, thank you for joining us today,"

   Felix smiled, "Thank you, for having me here,"

    The cameras shut off and Felix walked off set.

   "You were amazing out there," his manager said.

   Felix hummed.

   "Is something wrong?"

   "No, but, uh, Karina why don't you go relax spend some time out, I'm just going to head back to the newspaper and do some stuff," Felix said.

   "Are you sure?" Karina asked.

   "Yeah, I'm just going to call a taxi and go there,"

   The woman nodded, "Just remember you have to leave for New Jersey tonight. Your flight is at eight, meaning you have eight hours,"

   Felix sighed, "Right, the seminar,"

  "Yes, you are part of the literature portion with professor Yeji Hwang," she said.

  Felix nodded, "Can you send me the roster for it?"

    "Uh, here, I have an extra copy,"

  The brunet took the paper, "Thank you, now go have some fun or something,"

  Karina nodded and left.

   It wasn't long before Felix was in a taxi and reading the roster.

-

Literature
Professor Yeji Hwang
Alumni Felix Lee

Forensic Psychology
Professor Shuhua Yeh
Alumni Yuna Shin

Computer engineering
Professor Yeonjun Choi
Alumni Beomgyu Kang

Criminal law
Professor Minho Lee
Alumni Gaeul Kim

Civil Law
Professor Changbin Seo
Alumni Jeongin Yang

Music Production
Professor Christopher Bang
Alumni Declan Valentino

Gender studies
Professor Jisung Han
Alumni Ava Lynn

Clinical Psychology
Professor Seungmin Kim
Alumni Ryujin Hwang

-
   The list went on.

    "Sir, we're here,"

  "Huh? Oh, sorry. Thank you," Felix paid the fare and got out.

   He kept in touch with everyone, of course. Including Yeji.

   However he hadn't physically seen most of them since he left five years ago.

Five years ago

   "I need to leave,"

  "The doctor said she'll discharge you in a couple days,"

   Felix shook his head and wiped his tears, "I need to leave here, I need to get out of here. Go to New York or something, I just need to be anywhere else," he said.

  "Felix, wait, you can't make this decision so quickly. What about Hyunjin? Your brother? Your friends?" Yunjin asked.

  "Minho and you guys will be fine, but I can't stay here. Hyunjin made it clear that what we were was a mistake, was a bad idea. The one thing that was keeping me here besides you guys is gone. I just need to leave,"

  "Lix, this is too big of a decision to make right now. You have a ton of hormones coursing through you,"

    "Yunjin, I don't want to even be alive right now. I've experienced two losses in the span of barely an hour and according to the doctor I was going through this possibly a couple hours before Hyunjin came over.

   Meaning while he was there, this was happening inside of me and I didn't know. I just need to leave. I need to be away from here, at least for a while," Felix said.

   "Fine, but I am going with you," Yunjin stated.

  "No, you and Seungmin have taken care of me for too long, this I need to do alone, please,"

  The woman pursed her lips.

   "Okay,"

"Thank you," Felix said softly.

  A fresh start would be good.