51

It was icy in the house. Mainly between Felix and Viola.

   "Angel, you should talk to her,"

    Felix kept typing away on his laptop.

    Hyunjin sighed and shut the device and put it to the side.

    "I don't want to do this right now, Hyunjin,"

   "Felix, her birthday is coming up and you guys aren't talking," Hyunjin stated.

   Felix pursed his lips.

    "We have to try and look at this from her point of view, angel. Yes, their age gap is not something I like, but we have to remember where she is seeing an age gap daily,"

   "There is a difference though, we met as grown adults. She is barely twelve and he is fifteen. I have looked at it from her point of view, but I keep coming back to the same place and I will never ever be okay with them dating.

  I can recognise that, maybe she does like him and maybe he likes her. However, what I can't separate from the fact that she seemed so happy to see him, is that if he doesn't like her and she does something that could piss him off... that is something that will not end well," Felix explained.

    "Felix, she is mature and has been for years, we can't be surprised when she makes a mature decision like this," Hyunjin said.

   "Hyunjin, when it comes to believing you like someone, maturity, boundaries, and smarts, are all lines that blur. We were prime examples of that. We crossed boundaries that shouldn't have been crossed in a professional relationship. Our maturity when one of us were jealous gone. Our smarts during the whole thing was non-existent,"

   "She isn't us, my angel. She is smart and nothing can change that,"

   Felix shook his head, "Nothing. I mean nothing is going to ease my worries about this situation, because I have been in a similar situation, but if you want to give them a chance then we can," he said.

   "We'll keep a close eye on them, okay?"

   Felix hummed and stood up.

  "Where are you going?" Hyunjin asked.

  "Therapy," Felix muttered.

    "I thought that was only once a week,"

   "Changed to twice a week until I can get passed a certain area of my childhood,"

   "We need to to talk her after you get home," Hyunjin said.

    "Yeah, I know. I should be back in and hour or two," Felix said, leaving the house.

   Hyunjin sighed.

    "I really hope I am doing the right thing, because I swear, if she comes home with a mark on her after being with him, I may actually go to prison," he muttered.

   -

   "Vi, we need to talk to you," Hyunjin said, as soon as the girl walked into the house.

    The girl sighed and walked into the living room, "If this is about Mars, I haven't changed my mind," she said.

  "Oh, we know," Felix said.

     Hyunjin cleared his throat, "Look, we understand that we in a way have been unfair, so we want to give Mars a chance,"

    "Are you guys like actually serious?" Viola questioned.

  "Yes, we are," Felix said.

    "Thank you," she said, with a smile.