3

"Hello, Mr. Writer,"

   "Hello, Ms. Actress,"

    Yunjin and Felix laughed.

  "Ah, I missed you so much," Yunjin said.

   "You're the one who moved to the west coast," Felix said, hugging the woman.

  "Yeah, I was. How have you been?"

   "It's still hard to look in the mirror sometimes,"

     "You want to talk about it over dinner?"

   "What about Chae?" Felix asked.

  "She's at the our place. I told her that I was going out with you for a while," Yunjin said.

  "Where would we go? We would be recognised anywhere,"

  "That is what reservations in a private space are for. I made one before we met up,"

    Felix smiled, "Let's go,"

-

    "So what happened with Milo?" Yunjin asked.

   "I can't have children," Felix said.

   "But he knew that before you got married,"

   Felix nodded and took a drink of his wine, "He was fine with it for a while, but the year mark came around and he asked for a divorce,"

    Yunjin held Felix's hand.

  "I finally feel okay with most of my scars, but this one… it's a constant reminder of what happened," Felix said.

   "There was nothing you could have done, Lix," Yunjin said softly.

  "I know, it's just— I don't know, I just wish that I was all different. I wish I had told him. I know he questioned the validity of him being the dad, but now looking back, I should have told him. Not to like get him back, but so he knew,"

   "Does Yeji know?"

   Felix shook his head, "Only immediate family knows, so for all they know I am the jerk keeping the babies away from their father,"

  "Babies?"

  "I had OB appointment and they did an ultrasound. I nearly threw up when I heard baby A and baby B…" Felix said with a chuckle.

   "Oh, Lix," Yunjin said softly.

"These I could control. This one I couldn't and I don't know,"

     Yunjin pursed her lips, "Sometimes I think back to that day and it bugs me thinking that he didn't realise there was something really wrong,"

    "I think he just saw that I was anxious and thought it was about us. I mean I didn't even know what was happening. I was just anxious and I knew something wasn't right, but I think he took it as there was something wrong with us," Felix said.

   "I think you should tell them or at least tell Yeji, since you'll see her tomorrow,"

     "Probably,"

-

   "Can a miscarriage cause anxiety?"

   "Well some report that after a miscarriage they have anxiety. Is everything okay with Ryujin and the baby?"

  Yeji nodded, "I am just curious… can a miscarriage heighten preexisting anxiety?"

   Shuhua hummed, "Yeah, it can,"

  "Can you not realise you're having a miscarriage?" Yeji asked.

   "It is possible. Why do you ask?" Shuhua questioned.

   "I think that the day Hyunjin and Felix broke up, Felix was going through a miscarriage. I don't think either of them realised though,"

    Shuhua stopped what she was doing, "Felix would have told Hyunjin when he found out, especially since Hyunjin is the dad,"

   "I love my brother, but he was a jerk when they broke up. Mentioned Andrew Park being the dad, mentioned Declan Valentino being the dad," Yeji said.

  "He didn't throw those types of assumptions towards Julianna, he literally caught her in bed with another guy and the timeline for Andrew doesn't match," Shuhua said.

    Yeji shook her head, "I don't know. I have no clue what he was thinking,"

   "Are you going to ask Felix about it?"

   "Probably. I just hope I'm not jumping to conclusions," Yeji said.

    "It's hard not to jump to them though," Shuhua said softly.

   Yeji hummed.

   It really is hard not to.