34

A History that goes deeper than just friends and colleagues: A look into the love connection of Novelist Felix Lee and New York's most wanted bachelor Hyunjin Hwang.
Exclusive with Andrew Park.
Live at noon with Lindsey Tanglao

-

    "I'm going to kill that pompous CEO,"

   "Baby, babe, calm down, today is about Felix, not that jerk,"

  Yunjin groaned.

   "Mom, he is a jackass who doesn't know when to just stop,"

   "Language," Chaewon said.

  The girl shrugged.

    Yunjin took a deep breath, "Okay, today is about Felix. Hopefully, he doesn't see this,"

-

   "I can't believe this is happening..."

  "Felix just relax. I've already talk with Eden, Winter, and Minho, we are taking care of it,"

   "Karina, I can't relax. What of he said something about Viola?" Felix questioned.

   "We will handle it. Just go to your office and relax," Karina said.

   Felix took a deep breath and went to his office, Karina smiled a little.

   Then she winced.

  "Karina!"

    The woman went down the hall and to Felix's office.

    "Yes?" She questioned.

   "Why is my office filled with Red tulips?" He questioned.

    "Somebody really likes you?"

    "I doubt it is Milo, he never got my favourite flower right and he is pissed at me. If it is Andrew Park... he has a funny sense of humour. I doubt it is Hyunji. We haven't talked in three weeks,"

   "Look a card," Karina said, handing Felix a small card.

    Felix opened it, his brows drawing together.

Serendipity Café
~H.H.

  "Serendipity Café? That is all the way in New Jersey. What is he thinking?"

    "Well, you should get going yeah?"

  "What? I have work, I can't just drive an hour to a Café because someone who hasn't talked to me in three weeks sends me flowers with a note," Felix said.

    "Felix you want to know how many flowers are in here?" Karina questioned.

   "How many?" He asked.

   "Over a thousand. One thousand seemed like too little,"

    Felix took a breath, "The room was so big that a thousand seemed like just a table setting, so there were thousands," he said to himself.

  "There is a car waiting for you," Karina told him.

   Felix hugged her, "Thank you,"