🥀50🥀

TW: look age gaps are fine sometimes. This one is a big NO. Mentions of inappropriate relationships!!!

-

  "We're both excited, but I think Min is more excited on the prospect of having another boy," Jisung said.

   Felix chuckled, "It is cute that you and Min are so happy about having more kids,"

   "We have a whole litter of kids," Minho said.

   "Oh right, so like you remember when we cat sat for you?" Hyunjin questioned.

  "Yeah, what about it?" Jisung questioned.

   "Cherry is pregnant," Felix stated.

   "And you are sure it was from one of our cats?" Minho asked.

  "Cherry stays inside all the time and they are the only ones who haven been around her," Felix said, taking a drink.

    Viola looked around her lips pursed.

  "Rapunzel, you need to calm down," Chris said.

   "I can't... what if he doesn't come?"

  "Trust me he'll come..." Chris muttered.

  "What is that supposed to mean?" Viola questioned.

   "It means that is a little obsessed with you and I think he is creepy,"

    Viola rolled her eyes.

    As she around again, a smiled spread on her lips. The girl ran over and hugged him.

    "I didn't think you'd make it, Mars" Viola said.

    "Had to tell my parents where I was going,"

   Viola held the older's hand, "And what did you tell them?"

   "That I was joining my girl for an engagement party,"

  Viola smiled.

     -

   "Who is that with Viola?" Felix questioned.

   Hyunjin looked over to where Felix was looking, "I think that is the person she asked me if she could invite,"

    "Who is he?"

   "I don't know. She said she wanted wanted to surprise us," Hyunjin said.

    Felix's brows drew together.

   The two were beginning to walk over.

   "Papa, dad, I want you to meet someone," She said.

  "Yeah?" Felix said.

   "Yeah, this is my boyfriend Mars Adams,"

   Shock ran through Hyunjin and Felix.  Jisung who was stand just in front of Hyunjin took the older's glass and set it down.

   "Mars like the roman god of war," Minho mentioned, trying to ease the tension.

    "Yeah, I am pretty sure my parents were on something fourteen years ago when naming me,"

   That didn't help. Felix's hold on Hyunjin's hand got tighter.

   Jisung's eyes widened, "You're fourteen?"

   "Nah, my parents waited a year to name me,"

   Jisung and Minho looked at Felix who looked like was in a complete daze.