🥀57🥀

TW: Self-harm is alluded to

-

  "How was your talk with her?"

   Felix pursed his lips, "It was much better than all our other talks, because this one didn't devolve into her saying she rather live with Julianna,"

   "But?" Hyunjin questioned.

  "But there is something I know that I can't tell you because she isn't ready for you to know. She wasn't ready for me to know, but I already kind of figured it out," Felix said.

  "Is it bad?"

  "As far as I know, no, but I'm not completely sure,"

   Hyunjin nodded, "Just make sure you look out for yourself too, because you just barely stopped recently,"

  "I'll be fine, Hyun, I went through it for almost eighteen years, what matters is her,"

  "Felix, I mean it, if it becomes too much for you to handle go to someone. I don't care how long you've been going through it," Hyunjin said.

   "Hyunjin, I'm not twenty-five anymore nor am I fifteen. I'm thirty, I know how to handle myself," Felix stated.

    "That doesn't mean anything. I can worry if I want to, especially since up until a month ago you were still struggling with it. Lix, some of them aren't even fully healed, you can't tell me that the only one that matters here is Vi. Yes, she should be our focus, but you also need to make sure you don't put yourself at risk,"

   "Hyunjin, I'll be fine amd it does get to that point I know how to handle it,"

   "Locking yourself in a room for days, isn't handling it. Wearing long sleeves all the time to ignore the urge, isn't handling it. Shutting everyone out, isn't handling it," Hyunjin stated.

   Felix shook his head, "Hyunjin, stop,"

   "No, because you are going to push yourself too far and when you do that you'll shut everyone out, you'll be that twenty-five year old I met five years ago. The one who pushes everyone away when he needs help. I went through that once and it was heartbreaking.

It was heartbreaking because I love you and I hate to see you hurt that way. So, promise me, Felix, that if it become too much you come to someone, it doesn't have to be me, but just someone,"

     Felix pressed his lips together, "Fine, I promise,"

  "Thank you," Hyunjin stated.

   Felix stood up and put his sweater on.

  "Where are you going?"

  "To the lounge. I have a deadline for my column and a deadline for my book," Felix said.

   "Are you seriously upset, because I am looking out for for you?" Hyunjin questioned.

    "No, I just have work to get done,"

   "You're acting five,"

    Felix clicked his tongue, "Fine with me," he said, leaving the room.

     Hyunjin sighed and got out of bed following his lover.

   "Stop following me,"

     "No, because I don't want this argument to just be in the air,"

   "We aren't arguing," Felix said.

  "We are though," Hyunjin said.

   Felix pressed his lips together and sat in the armchair.