🥀56🥀

TW: Self-harm is alluded to in this chapter

-

"We're home," Viola called out.

   "Hey, guys, how was your day with aunt Yeji?" Hyunjin asked.

   "She took us shopping!" Faye said.

  "Got us clothes and toys," Aries said.

   The door opened and Yeji came in with several bags.

   "I spoiled them today. They haven't eaten dinner, but they've had ice-cream," Yeji said, setting down the bags.

   "You, my dear sister, are amazing," Hyunjin said.

     Yeji smiled, "Thank you. Okay, I had fun with you guys today, I love you, bye," she said.

  "Bye. Love you," the three said.

   Yeji left with a wave.

   "Daddy, we want to show you what we got!" Aries said.

  "I would love to see what you guys got, but for now, us three, are going to go and get some dinner," Hyunjin told the twins.

   "What about me?" Viola asked.

   "Your papa and you, need to talk. Listen to what he has to say, actually listen none of the half listening, okay?" Hyunjin said.

   Viola pressed her lips together, "Okay,"

   "Alright my little ones, let's go  get dinner, we'll stop at menchie's for dessert," Hyunjin told them.

  The two jumped slightly in excitement.

  Hyunjin grabbed his keys and opened the door, the twins walking out first.

  "He's known for months that something has been wrong with you, he knew before me. When Mars came into the picture, his mind couldn't help but snap to that bad place, because of everything he's been through with people he's dated and with his own family.

   You guys are a lot more alike than you think. Both stubborn and strong willed in your own ways and that clashes quite a bit. You both need to try and understand each other," Hyunjin said.

    Viola nodded.

    Hyunjin kissed her on the forehead then left the house.

  Viola took a breath and walked further into the house.

   Felix was sitting on the couch, legs crossed under him, he was looking down at his hands and picking at his nails.

  "Hey," Viola said softly.

   Felix looked up and smiled a little, "Hey, hun, how was your day out with Yeji?" He asked.

   "It was good we bought some stuff. Dad said you wanted to talk with me,"

Felix nodded and patted the free space on the couch.

   The girl took her shoes off and walked over and sat down.

   "I am going to admit something, your dad and I did something we probably shouldn't have, but we were scared and worried which doesn't excuse it, however we didn't know what else to do,"

   "You went through my room?" She asked almost nervously.

  "No. We asked Eden to look into Mars and Yeonjun to tap your phone," Felix said.

  "Oh... you know you could have just asked Mars about himself... he wouldn't lie,"

   "We were worried parent mode and it just kind of just made sense for us to do it that way,"