41

"Oh, the happy couple! How are you two?"

  Felix smiled at the older's high energy, "We are good. How are you and Minnie?" He asked, sitting across from the woman.

  "Minnie is busy as ever with work, but we are really good. Anyway, we are here about you two. Inside all the table samples are set up and there is a binder full of venues that you can choose from if you haven't chosen one yet," Miyeon told them.

   The two nodded.

  "Oh, Miyeon, before I forget I know you have a catering service already, please let them know that there is a really big no on anything shellfish,"

  Miyeon nodded it a wrote it down, "Alright let's go,"

   Hyunjin and Felix began following Miyeon inside of the place.

  "No shellfish?" Hyunjin questioned.

  "Faye and Aries are allergic to it," Felix told him.

   The older nodded.

   "Okay, first do we have a venue?" Miyeon asked.

  "No not yet," Hyunjin said.

  She nodded, "Given what I know about how you want the wedding and just knowing you two. These are my top three choices, but we have a whole binder we can work with,"

   The first one was a elegant dining hall, somewhere ceos would probably banquets or whatever. The second on was too much on the outdoor side for Felix's taste.

   The third one though, it was perfect. It was similar to the area where Daphne and Simon from Bridgerton held their ball in the last episode just with some more flowers.

   "What do you think, my angel? Which one do you like?"

   "Uhm, I like the third one," Felix said.

    "So the third one?" Miyeon asked.

   "Yes, that one," Hyunjin said.

    "Okay, good. I have three dates for it all in three months. The 12th, 20th, and 25th,"

   "I have a meeting with publishing and with the newspaper on the 20th," Felix said.

   "I think the 25th would be the best day and if not could we change it?" Hyunjin asked.

   Miyeon thought for a moment, "I can block of a couple more dates in May,"

    Felix nodded, "That is great, Miyeon, thank you,"

   The woman nodded, "Next table samples, floral samples, and plating samples,"

   "Oh, no cosmos," Felix said, as soon as he saw the flowers.

   Miyoen tilted her head.

  "Minho and Jisung had cosmos at the party celebrating their marriage and every anniversary since Jisung has gotten Minho an arm full of them," Hyunjin told her.

    "Awe, that is so cute. Okay, so it is a no on cosmos. We have Sunflowers, dahlias, marigolds, bluebells, roses, and plenty more to choose from,"

  "Dahlias,"

  "Roses,"

    "Why Dahlias?" Felix questioned Hyunjin.

   "Why roses?" Hyunjin questioned back.

   "I asked first,"

  "Because of your tattoo. Why roses?"

  "My tattoo also has burning embers. Because I like your rose tattoo," Felix said.

  "As much as I like the marigolds on your tattoo, I like the dahlias because they are what I gave you on our first date," Hyunjin stated.

  "Ah, but we also made a reference to Gilmore girls on our first date. A rose on our shirts or hat if you were me,"

   "If I recall correctly your sweater also had roses,"

   "Yeah and you spilled wine on it," Felix stated, crossing his arms.

   "It was an accident," Hyunjin stated.

   "Okay, uhm, before we have a small argument about flowers, how about we do both or dahlias at the engagement party and roses at the wedding or vice versa," Miyeon intervened.

  "Both would be good," Hyunjin said.

   "I think dahlias would be good at the engagement party and roses at the wedding would be good," Felix said.

  Miyeon pursed her lips.

   It was going to be a long day.