9

"You wanted me to look into this person for what reason?"

"Winter suggested them for something and I just want to do a background into them,"

"Okay, well, I did a deep dive... well the best I could without violating the constitution... for the most part at least," Yeonjun muttered

"Hello, I am a lawyer," Hyunjin said.

"Hello, I've done worse with your knowledge,"

Hyunjin hummed.

"Anyways, there's isn't much to them. Gender fluid, isn't in a relationship, hasn't started college yet, they are younger than Juni. They do the same things I do, just a little different.

Mm, their Wattpad is quite interesting. Loki, Scarlett witch, 707, Unknown, Rika, Klaus Mickelson... sweetie, go talk to someone. (Actual thing someone has said to me after I listed off those characters)

Uh, has some interesting messages. Just looking at their Instagram, they cook a lot. Honestly, there is nothing alarming about them," Yeonjun said.

"So there is nothing I need to worry about regarding them?" Hyunjin questioned.

"Nope, but if you intend to hire them, I suggest keep them away from, loud noises, high places, places with spiders, tall things, and bubble wrap,"

"Bubble wrap?"

"Major fear of them, it also goes with the loud noises thing. Okay, that is all I have,"

"Alright, thanks Yeonjun,"

With final goodbyes, Hyunjin hung up.

Standing up, Hyunjin exited his office.

"Hey, what's up?" Winter asked.

"Go ahead and call your friend. Also if you found two that you think will do well, send them an email," Hyunjin told her.

The woman nodded.

"I have to go pick up Vi from school, so I will be back shortly,"

"Ah, don't forget that you have a meeting straight after picking her up. It is with the publishing company. They want you to be a temporary lawyer for one of their biggest writers while they are on a book tour," Winter said.

Hyunjin nodded, "Okay, I'll see you in three hours,"

"No, you won't. You'll see Ana, I have an appointment later,"

"Right, forgot, I will see you tomorrow," he said.

Winter nodded, "See you tomorrow,"

Hyunjin waved and rushed out of the office not wanting to be late to pick up Viola.

Winter hummed and picked her phone up. She wanted as the phone rang.

"Hello, your friendly neighbourhood 707 lover, here"

Winter chuckled, "Hey, Eden, can you do me a favour?"

"Depends, is it illegal?"

"No, it's not,"

"Okay, proceed," the younger said.

"Can you keep an eye out for any articles with the keywords: Nam university, student, Hwang Hyunjin, relationship, and possibly inappropriate?"

Eden hummed, "Funny, I was just called by Karina a month or so ago regarding similar keywords; except the name was different and it was professor instead of student,"

Winter's brows drew together, "What?"

"Yeah, her boss is like a public figure and there are things they want to keep out of the public. Why does your boss want to keep whatever this is out of the public?"

"Uh, just to protect someone that is it," Winter said.

The younger hummed, "Well I hope you don't mind me doing this on the road. Karina asked me to join her team for a bit," Eden said.

"That's fine, just please keep a close eye on this,"

"Okay, gotta go, I have a meeting in a little,"

"Alright, bye,"

They hung up and Winter hummed.

It couldn't be could it?