45

"And you're still marrying him?"

   "I don't want to let this tiny thing get in the way of this. Yes, I am a bit hurt he said it and yes I wish didn't say it, but I said stuff too," Felix said.

  "Yeah, you called him a dick, an asshole, a piece of gum stuck on the bottom of your shoe. You also said you'd really miss when he got jealous, his stamina, how sweet he is, his di-" "Okay, we don't need to reiterate everything I said," Felix cut Jeongin off.

   Seungmin chuckled and parked the car.

  "Look, I don't particularly like that he said that crap, but if he is sorry and if you forgive him and are happy, then we'll support you," Seungmin said.

  "We are both sorry about what we said and we forgive each other; however, we are going to couples therapy starting after his case ends," Felix said.

    "So are you sorry about the second part?" Jeongin asked.

   "He doesn't know about the second part, but like I am definitely not sorry about missing him... and the sex,"

  Seungmin and Jeongin laughed.

   -

   "So what exactly are we here for?" Seungmin asked.

    "Well, I was supposed to be in court with Hyunjin today, but something changed and they had to go back and look at evidence or something, it was all vague. Viola is in school, then she is sleeping over at her friend's place, so until like 8 at night I would have been home alone.

  So I decided why not come here and fix up the rooms for the twins. Which means I have to buy furniture and toys and stuff," Felix explained.

  "Oh, I like decorating," Jeongin said.

   "So are you guys keeping the New York place?" Seungmin asked.

   "We are are keeping both places in New York,"

   "How many places do you guys have?" Jeongin questioned.

   "Mm, we have the two in New York. We have two in California one I own, the other Hyun owns, but we are selling the one in Los Angeles and keeping the one in San Francisco. We have a place in London, a place in Paris, and one in Spain. One is South Korea and one in Australia," Felix listed off.

   "That is nine places," Seungmin stated.

   "Technically eight since we are selling the Los Angeles place,"

   "That is still a lot of places,"

   "You guys literally own three other places besides your current home," Felix stated.

   "Okay, but besides these three places you guys also own: the main home here, the house in Cape May, your old apartment with Yunjin, Hyunjin's old place, that is twelve places," Jeongin said.

  "Okay, we do own a few places, but I'm not sure how long we'll keep some of the places,"

   "Is something happening?" Seungmin asked.

   Felix took a breath and picked up a little stuffed dog, "Hyunjin and I have spent loads of time travelling and stuff, but we are about to have two more kids and while Viola's life has been shaky, we want all three of them to feel like they have a stable place and jumping from place to place isn't going to show them that,"

   "I don't think you need to sell the places because travel is always good for kids. I mean Mira loves our summer and winter trips," Seungmin said.

  "Yeah, we went to Japan this winter break and she loved it. Then again I think she loved the Sanrio shop more than anything," Jeongin said.

   Felix pursed his lips.

   "Is there more to this?" Seungmin asked.

   "Ugh, doubt. Hyunjin and I have both have it and we've talked about, but at the end of the day he is the one who has already had some experience raising a kid and I am the one who has none and would probably screw up," Felix told them.

   "I think that you should definitely talk with Hyunjin about this in couple therapy, but our advice would be something like everyone screws up, even parents. I mean we almost left Mira at the aquarium once.

  You remember when we were seven and my mom left us at the store for an hour? We all screw up, but we learn and remember to make sure always that our kid is with us or we buy a backpack leash,"

  "I thought those were bad?" Felix questioned.

   "Eh, depends on who you ask. Mira is a runner and she runs fast, also they don't hurt them," Jeongin said with a shrug.

  "We had an incident in Disneyland took our eyes of her for a second and she ran off to eeyore scared the crap out of us, that is when we got one,"

   Felix chuckled.

    "Point is even if you screw up a little, you'll learn and grow. I mean Hyunjin is still learning, Innie and I are definitely still learning. Your brother and Jisung, five kids haven't even reached teen years, they are still learning. Don't worry too much, lix, you can do it, you do well with Vi," Seungmin stated.

   Seungmin was right, it was a learning process and it was okay to mess up sometimes. No one is perfect.

Mr. Writer ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें