6

"So, first round of speeches how did everyone's go?" Gaeul asked crossing one leg over the other.

   "Mine, went well enough. Although I had a few curious students ask about sex scenes," Yunjin said, with a chuckle.

"Half of mine tuned me out, one asked if I was married, another asked if they could have a baby with me," Jeongin told them.

    "I think out of all of us here, Felix probably had the most success with everyone paying attention and with no odd questions," Beomgyu mentioned.

    "Yeah, how did that speech go with Yeji's class?" Declan asked.

    Felix put down his wine glass and hummed, "They paid attention through the whole thing, questions went well. One student of Yeji's did interest me her last name was Morrow,"

    "Oh, Lily Morrow, she is a psychology major. Shuhua mentioned her," Yuna said.

    "She is in my class as well. She is amazing, especially with analysing things," Seungmin mentioned.

     Felix hummed, "Maybe I'll steal her this summer for an internship," he said.

    "I think she'd like that. She's a fan of your work," Ava mentioned.

    "You've met her?" Felix questioned. Ava nodded.

    "Lix, you didn't run into Professor Hwang, did you? I over-heard Minho and Jisung talking about him being there," Gaeul mentioned.

    Felix groaned.

    "No way. You did?" Ava questioned.

    He nodded, "I thought it would have gone a lot better than it did go, but you know how things are. I was still upset at him for five years ago. He has been upset at me because he thought I was keeping the babies from him and Viola.

   Which I would never do, but I gave him no indication that is was something different, so you know how it goes," Felix muttered indifferently.

    "Lix, you said you would tell him," Beomgyu said.

    "Okay, but, in my defense, he blocked me; therefore I didn't actually have a way of truly reaching him," The brunet mentioned.

   "That also begs the question to: why was he upset that he never saw the babies, if you had no way to reach him?" Ava asked.

    Felix shook his head, "I don't know. Anyways, let's talk about you, how is the engagement?" He asked shifting the topic.

     Ava smiled, "It is great honestly," she said.

    "Have you guys talked about the wedding?" Seungmin questioned.

    The blonde smiled and nodded.

    "I remember when Seung and I were getting married, we were both nervous wrecks,"Jeongin said fondly.

   "Ah, you're dramatic," Seungmin muttered.

    "Am not," the younger denied.

   "Yes, you are,"

   Jeongin rolled his eyes, "If you need any help planning my friend Yujin is a planner. She planned Seungmin and I's wedding, and Felix and Milo's wedding," he mentioned.

Ava nodded, "Thanks, I'll keep it in mind,"

"Hey, What time is it?" Yunjin asked.

"Uh, shit, it is 10:30," Beomgyu said.

  Yunjin and Yuna's eyes widened.

"Crap, I have to go, Chae and I have a flight in a couple hours," Yunjin said.

   "Damn, I have a testimony in the morning," Yuna muttered.

  "I have clients too, and we need to get home to Mira," Jeongin said.

   "I unfortunately have stuff in the morning too and I can't be hungover," Gaeul said.

  "I have a lecture right in the morning to Jisung's next class," Ava said.

"See you guys later," Felix said, with a wave.

   They all waved as they left.

   "Looks like it is just you and I," the brunet said, with a chuckle.

    Declan nodded with a smile, "Looks like it,"

-

"Do you miss being here?" Declan asked.

   "Mm, yes and no,"

   "What does that mean?"

   Felix hummed and took a bite of his ice cream, "I miss a lot of things about being here especially our friends, but I don't miss all the sad memories. I don't miss walking passed a shop and remembering how while I was with Hyunjin, we went there.

   I don't miss that stupid apartment Yunjin and I lived in. Sometimes I get homesick for here, but overall I like where I am in life," he explained.

    "Didn't you buy that apartment?" Declan questioned.

    "Yup," Felix said nonchalantly.

    The older laughed a little, "Do you miss being with him?"

   Felix stayed quiet for a moment and thought about it.

   "I want to say I don't, but I do; however, it is like snow. One day it is there covering every inch of my mind and the next it is melted away," Felix answered.

    "Do you wish it was different?" The brunet nodded,

    "Of course. I mean some days I want to lay in bed and just think of what he and I could've been. I want to cry about it. Then there are days I wish i could rewrite the stars to say I was the one he was meant to find, but I know that it is impossible.

  There are days I wish that he and I were the happy family we were shaping up to be, with Viola, with the two kids we were supposed to have, but now even the dream of having kids is so far away from me," he said.

   "I know it has been like five years, but Lix I saw the way you two looked at each other. He looked at you like you hung the entire galaxy an you looked at him no different. Was it a love anyone expected? No, definitely not. It was like a love between gods of different mythologies.

   However, when you two were together, it was amazing. As for it being impossible to rewrite stars, to say that you are meant to be, it isn't; because it is already written in the stars the you were meant to find each other.

   There are going to be highs and lows, but it is up to you and it is up to him to rewrite the story and make it one you both want," Declan stated.

   Felix took a deep breath. It sounded like such a familiar argument.

-

It is 4:30 in the morning therefore if there are any spelling mistakes, I'll deal with it later in the morning.