🥀30🥀

Tw: violence (not detailed too much), mentioned Self-harm

-

    "What happened earlier with you and Hyunjin?" Karina asked, settling into her plane seat.

    "It was nothing," Felix muttered.

   "It seemed like more than nothing. Did something happen at his grandmother's?"

    "Nothing important,"

    Karina sighed, "If you don't tell me what happened, I can't help,"

    "Karina, please, can we just drop it?"

"Yeah... yeah... we can drop it,"

    -

    "Did something happen between you and Felix?" Juni asked.

    "No," Hyunjin muttered.

   "Really? Because you guys haven't looked at each other since we left,"

   "It is nothing... just a small argument,"

    Juni hummed.

    -

    "You don't need to walk so close," Felix muttered.

   "I'm at least two feet away," Hyunjin said.

   Felix pursed his lips.

    "Are you Felix Lee?" A man asked.

    Felix smiled a little, "Uh, yes, can I help you with something?"

  Hyunjin tugged Felix back a little.

  "Can you sign my book?"

     The man had gotten a little closer, which was making Hyunjin and Felix uncomfortable. Felix didn't want to be rude and say no. Hyunjin, on the other hand didn't care.

  "Felix, we should really go. You still have that thing to attend to,"

   "Right, I do have a thing to attend to. I'm sorry, I need to go," Felix said sympathetically.

  "Please, just one autograph?"

   It was the small flash of something that made Hyunjin pulled Felix further away from the man.

    "He can't right now, but there is a book signing soon, and you can go then," Hyunjin stated.

     No one really saw it but it was heard, then two seconds later the man was being tackled to the ground.

   Felix's ears were ringing, but he could still hear at least a little.

   "Dad, papa!"

    It was all a blur to Felix. All of it.

   From Hyunjin being put in a gurney to be airlifted to a hospital, to him being dragged off into an ambulance to go to the hospital.

    "Felix, you need to be looked over,"

   The younger didn't move or speak, just wasn't there.

   "Felix," Minho whispered softly.

   The younger wasn't there. His eyes looked so empty.

    Minho wiped the Felix's face with a napkin, the red just smearing, "Baby, talk to me,"

    Finally it seemed like he snapped out of his daze, "Where is she? Is she okay?" Felix asked quickly.

    "She's fine. She wants you, but you still need to get checked up," Minho said softly.

    "I want to see her..."

     "Felix, the doctor needs to look you over,"

   "I wasn't the one shot twice, okay. I'm fine," Felix stated.

    Minho pursed his lips.

   Felix's breathing was shaky as he took a deep breath.

   "Lix, he'll be fine," Minho said softly.

     "What if he's not though? I didn't get to say sorry,"

    "For what? Not telling him? He understands why you didn't,"

    Felix shook his head, "For breaking my promise and for last night,"

    "What promise? What happened last night?"

    "When we went to Cape May we made each other promises. He promised to always be there and I promised him that if I ever felt that urge to hurt myself again I would go to him, I broke it over and over," Felix whispered, wiping his tears.

   "Lix..." Minho said softly, holding the younger's hand.

   The brunet shook his head, "We got into a stupid argument last night and I said I was naive for thinking that he and I could actually be together. Then he gave me this," Felix said, pulling a blue velvet box from his pocket.

    Minho took it and opened it, "His mom's ring,"

   "He proposed. I told him it had to be more than to just stop an argument. Now, I don't even know if we'll have tomorrow..."

   "Felix, do you think that guy was the stalker?" Minho aksed.

   "It is possible, I don't know. Yesterday after we got back from Hyunjin's grandmother, I got another text, this time it was a picture. Vi, his grandmother, and I in his grandmother's garden.

   After the argument, I called Seungmin asked him if he could go to the New York police and report it. He agreed I sent him pictures and screenshots of it all. Then I went to Seoul PD see if they could do anything since we were there... both said the same thing,"

   "What did they say?"

    "Sorry, we can't do anything right now, there hasn't been anything physical or that would be considered a threat," Felix recounted.

    Minho shook his head, "Always like that until someone gets hurt... I'll talk to the doctor see if can get Viola in yo see you. I'll also try to get an update about Hyunjin. I'm calling San too," Minho stated.

     Felix nodded.

    He was scared. Really scared.