23

"Did she tell you anything?" Hyunjin asked, tucking Viola in.

    "She called Julianna, I saw the log when I called you," Felix said, handing Hyunjin Viola's phone

     "I'll ask her about it later. Did anything else happen?"

    Felix took a breath, "She's upset. Upset with me. Upset with Julianna,"

    "Why would she be upset with you?"

   "I left left before we could talk. I wasn't there. I didn't tell you about what happened. There are so many things she can be upset at me about," Felix said.

    "I don't think she is upset at you, Lix," Hyunjin said.

   "She has every right to be upset with me,"

   Hyunjin sighed, "Do you know why press was here?" He asked.

  "Two guesses, Andrew Park or Milo," Felix said.

   "Milo? As in your ex husband?"

    Felix nodded, "I had a thing with him last night and I blew him off earlier,"

    "Why would he call press though?" Hyunjin questioned.

    "When Milo gets annoyed or he feels wronged or whatever, he does crap like this. He did it when we were married too. I called a divorce lawyer, he found out, next thing I knew I was being swarmed by press outside of our house, half the reason I don't want to try again,"

     Hyunjin pursed his lips, "If you don't want to be with him then why hook up?"

    "It is all a little hazy, but I remember seeing Milo and we started talking, then next thing I know and four glasses of wine later I'm in bed with him," Felix said.

    "Felix, I think there are other things that we should talk about," Hyunjin said softly.

   "Can we go to the living room for this talk?"

    Hyunjin nodded and went to the living room with Felix following.

    "We need to figure out us,"

    "There hasn't been an 'us' for five almost six years," Felix said.

   "Technically no, but now we're back in each other's lives and while this is affecting us, we are also seeming to forget that this is affecting the people  around us,"

   It was true. It was affecting everyone around them, because they were either arguing or ignoring each other. There were few times where they could be around each other and talk.

   "It is affecting Viola the most. Karina and everyone can handle it even if it is too much sometimes, but Viola... she is brilliant emotionally and academically, but even this is difficult to understand when even we are having a hard time figuring it out," Felix said.

    The two stood there silently for a moment.

   Hyunjin took a breath "Felix, I love you,"

   Felix's breathing stuttered, "And here it goes getting more complicated,"

    "I don't want to play that push-pull game we did five years ago. I don't want to just continuously deny that I love you, that messed up so many things last time,"

   Felix took a deep breath, "Hyunjin, I..."

     What was he going to say to that? He loves Hyunjin, he loves him so much that sometimes it is just overwhelming.

  But last time he was with Hyunjin, his heart ended up shattered.

    Felix pursed his lips. Was he willing to openly tell Hyunjin he loved him back?

   "I'm...not ready for a commitment... not right now," Felix said.

   "I understand, I just needed you to know. I needed to be open about my feelings for you," the older said.

    🌷🌷

    Viola listened through the door a small smile on her lips.

    When she heard movement she quietly went back to bed.

    "Please, work out," she whispered.

-

     Remember the flowers! They'll appear later on.